ADRIEN

Lukanette edit!! Oh man, I love Lukanette, they are the perfect! Well, Luka is.

***

Adrien got out of the washroom and slipped into the park, hoping Luka was still sitting there. To his good luck, he was. Luka himself spotted Adrien and waved. Adrien waved back and sat beside him.

"Hello Adrien, how are you?" Luka asked politely. His voice made Adrien have goosebumps, it was so deep and beautiful.

"I am not so good Luka, but thanks." Adrien said looking at the mask. He knew he had seen the mask somewhere, but couldn't put a finger on it. He decided to ask Luka about it.

"What is that, Luka?" He pointed towards the mask.

"Oh this?" He said, while smiling, "This was designed by Marinette when Kitty Section performed at Bob Roth's show. She is amazing..." He said with a dreamy smile.

"Luka, I don't wanna be rude or something, but I wanted to ask, do you have any idea-"

"-where Mari might be, right? I have been trying to get any idea since the day she disappeared, no luck there. But don't worry, Mari would be fine. She is brave."

It sounded like Luka was trying to persuade himself, not Adrien, and the way he kept calling Marinette 'Mari' just made Adrien feel kind of jealous(and this was not the first time Adrien was jealous of Luka). By just looking at the way Luka was holding the mask made Adrien realized how much Marinette meant to him.

"Yeah that" Adrien said, "because you know, I have been trying to search them and I think they are somewhere together."

Luka suddenly looked alarmed. "You are trying to find Mari?" he paused, "and Ladybug?"

"Yeah, but haven't found anything yet."

Luka looked really serious now, "One thing is for sure, Hawk Moth isn't involved."

"How can you sat that, Luka? I mean, Ladybug's disappearance obviously has something to do with  Hawk Moth! He probably has her miraculous by now..."

"So, you are saying that Hawkmoth already has the Ladybug Miraculous, but isn't coming after Cat Noir's? Not akumatising any more people? There has to be something else, something which everyone is missing." said the guitarist.

Luka had a point there, Adrien never really wondered why Hawk Moth was not akumatising people, or coming after his miraculous. He was just glad about it. "Maybe you are onto something, Luka." Adrien bit his lip.

-Time skip brought to you by Luka's guitar-

"I have to go now Adrien, but please let me know if I can help you in any way. I will do anything to find Marinette!" Luka said, " and Ladybug of course."

Adrien thought that Luka was embarrassed to admit that he didn't care much about Ladybug, he just wanted Marinette back. Adrien obviously completely understood this and didn't mind.

After saying goodbye to Luka, Adrien started to walk towards his home. But suddenly he remembered something Sabine had told him, "I know you are trying hard, but lets face it, you need help." She had said the same words. Maybe it was time to pay a visit to Master Fu...

Adrien's POV ends here, don't worry there are more, but after another chapter, maybe. Okay now you must have understood why I told you not to mix this story with the original one: This one also has Master Fu in it. At the end of season 3, Master Fu loses his memory and makes Marinette the Guardian of the Miraculous. That hasn't happened here.

Until next time Miraculours! 🖤

-InfiniTAE 💜