MARINETTE

Spiolers above! (Kinda)

***

Ladybug didn't know what to do. Cat Noir was headed towards her with his staff in his hand, and Luka was standing there, still as a statue. Ladybug didn't want to attack Cat Noir, so she defended herself which just caused her more trouble. Cat Noir yelled in anger and attacked again.

"Cat Noir! Stop!" She screamed, knowing very well that it won't do any good. Then she played her last card. "Lucky Charm!"

As soon as the said those words, a red box the size of a shoe box, with black dots appeared in her hands. She quickly opened it and found out a bundle of pigeon fur inside. She touched them. Ladybug was a fashion designer, she could tell the difference between plastic feathers and real ones. These were real. She had an idea.

Cat Noir was allergic to feathers. She had constructed a plan on this. She darted her eyes throughout the whole scene. Dream Crusher and Luka were standing far away, Dream Crusher was yelling something but Ladybug couldn't hear her. She was afraid something is gonna happen to Luka, he was standing next to her. But she shifted her focus to Cat Noir who was yelling at her. She felt a pang of guilt. But then she remembered something Luka had told her.

No one can love you in a romantic way unless they love both sides of you.

Cat Noir was perfectly happy with Marinette dating someone else.

"Oh, so you are using your special powers. Why don't I do that too? Cataclysm! I will destroy everything! Even you Ladybug, even you."

He rushed forwards but Ladybug was faster. She threw the box of feathers on him and he went off balance. He looked shocked by the childish move but he didn't have time to react. He started sneezing loudly, his hands raised in the air so he doesn't end up hurting himself. Ladybug grabbed his hand quickly and touched it to the bracelet. It turned black. Ladybug felt so satisfied when she saw it crumble to dust. She tried to hide her urge to smirk and yell, take that! She felt like it payed for all of Lila's crimes. Well, not all, but something is better than nothing.

"No!" Dream Crusher yelled but Ladybug caught the akuma and de-evilized it. Within a few moments, Lila was sitting on the ground, and Luka and Cat Noir were back to normal.

"Ladybug? What happened?" Cat Noir asked.

"Lila. I-" Before Ladybug could continue, Luka came running and held her hand.

"Ladybug! Are you okay? What happened?! That was Lila, wasn't it. That-"

"Whoa, Luka. Shouldn't you be checking on Marinette first?" Cat Noir asked, skeptically.

"Uhm, yeah." Luka tensed, "Wh-where is she?"

"I'll get her, Luka. Yeah, you should go inside."

"Wait." He said and moved towards Lila who was still on the ground, waiting to get attention.

"Lila, what is wrong with you?!" He yelled at her.

She widened her eyes and spoke, "What do you mean, Luka? I-"

"Why did you get akumatised? You said you don't hate her, then why do you want her life ruined?!"

Ladybug tried not to blush. She could see Cat Noir watching in awe as Luka left Lila speechless (it was barely done before).

"If I find you trying to harm Marinette, I don't know what I will do. This is your final warning, Lila. We have all had enough of your shit."

Lila couldn't reply. She looked at him in anger but was also trying to get fake tears out of her eyes.

"Wow, there is no way he meant whatever he said with the pink eyes," Cat Noir said, "But he is very angry. He might get akumatised or something." Ladybug found herself smiling with relief.

"Luka!" Ladybug went towards him, "Lila, should go now," she said coldly.

"Adrien gave me that bracelet Ladybug! You've destroyed it!" She yelled. Ladybug felt pity for her. Yes, she thought, Lila deserved nothing but pity.

"Adrien didn't give it to you, and you know it!" Cat Noir yelled, "and of course I know that because Adrien told me he hates you. "

Without saying anything, Lila turned around and stomped away, trying to save her leftover dignity.

"I pity her." Luka said, as if putting Ladybug's thought in words.

"That hardly covers it." Cat Noir mumbled.

Just then, their miraculouses beeped.

"I'll go get Marinette." She said and quickly rushed away. She was glad Luka had gone to 'take care' of Lila. She was glad that the fake bracelet was destroyed. She went to a safe place and de-transformed.

"Tikki, spots off."

"Phew!" Tikki appeared, levitating in mid-air. "Why is Lila like that."

Marinette smiled with weariness. "What can we do? She's just... Lila."

"Well Marinette, you better get back to Luka and your parents.they must be worried."

"Yes, Tikki." And with that, Marinette started jogging towards her house.

***
I'm just trying to get in the zone again here. These will get better. This chapter was less detailed than the previous ones mainly because I am in a hurry.

Until next time, Miraculours. Bug out!

-InfiniTAE 💜