ADRIEN

Hey people! I just wanted to thank you guys for almost 2K reads on this story! Don't forget to vote on the chapters, you guys are lovely! If you like this book, be sure to check out my other works and give a follow to my account, it would mean A LOT! I hope you enjoy the chapter~

***

Viperion went to de-transform and Ladybug needed that too. Going behind that tank again and again did seem kinda unfair, but this was Volpina they were against. And that too with a power up. They would to do anything that needs to be done to defeat her.

"Let Viperion come back,  I have a plan which involves him. When he returns, I will de-transform."

"Sure, Ladybug."

They had this whole conversation while fighting. But Volpina was not paying much attention, she was too busy shooting fire balls towards them. They were dodging them.

Viperion rushed back and took Ladybug's spot. Ladybug nodded and went behind the tank.

"This won't save you, Ladybug! This is not a game, one comes and the other goes!" Volpina said but none of them replied. They knew this time they will have to fight dirty too, they simply couldn't let Volpina win.

Ladybug came back too. "Cat Noir, Distract her, I need Viperion!" Cat Noir tried not to feel jealous or like he was basically useless.

"Yeah," he said, "hey you, pitching machine... Wanna play a game?" Volpina aggressively shot a fire ball towards him and hr hit it with all his might with his staff.

"Aah!" Volpina said as she fell on the ground, "You stupid cat! Argh!" 

Viperion and Ladybug were planning something standing behind them. Whenever Volpina aimed at them, Cat noir had to come to defense.

After some time, Ladybug came beside him and said, "Remember, the code word is croissant."

Cat Noir had never felt so clueless about something in his whole life. "What?"

"Just remember!"

"But what is the plan?"

"You'll see." Whatever it was, Ladybug sounded extremely confidant.

***

Sorry for the small chapter guys, its just that now I need to switch the POVs really quick. I hope you understand.

Until next time, Miraculours. Bug out!

-InfiniTAE 💜