GABRIEL

Yes I decided to give this man chapters to. Don't kill me. (*  ̄︿ ̄)

***

Its about a month now, and Ladybug is still missing. 

Gabriel is Hawk Moth, nobody except Nathalie knows this, not even his own son, Adrien.

People are wondering, with ladybug gone, why isn't Hawk Moth akumatizing people and causing chaos. This was because Gabriel needed Ladybug, he needed her miraculous. If she is lost, there is no point akumatizing people. He could also go and try to get Cat Noir's miraculous but Cat Noir could lead him to Ladybug, Cat Noir has been trying to get any news about her.

Adrien's classmate, Lila Rossie had spread the news that Ladybug is with Hawk Moth, but as Hawk Moth, Gabriel knew she was lying. He had full suspicion that Ladybug is Adrien's classmate, Marinette. But he still wasn't sure. It could be possible that Ladybug has given a miraculous to Marinette for a mission. Right now, Gabriel was working on 'who is the keeper of the Miraculouses' doubt. He had seen a new hero on the roofs of buildings, so he knew another hero was helping Cat Noir, which means Cat Noir had been to the keeper.

Right now, Gabriel was in his office, working on some designs. He had to think of a plan, a plan which would lead him straight to the two heroes so that he could find out what they are up to. Gabriel also suspected that Cat Noir knows where Ladybug is and gave the miraculous to another person so that he could keep Paris safe from Hawk Moth. For now, Gabriel had no plan...

Small chapter, I just wanted to show what Hawk Moth feels about Ladybug's disappearance. That's why I had to write this chapter. That's all for today, now I better go and upload a chapter for my other book. 

Until next Time, Miraculours. Bug out!

-InfiniTAE 💜