ADRIEN

"What is the specialty of the snake miraculous, Master Fu?" Adrien had full believe that this miraculous will be perfect for Luka. It was shaped like a bracelet

"The snake miraculous, wise choice, Adrien. This miraculous gives the holder power of going back in time. It comes with a lyre who's music can give mental peace to a person." Master Fu said.

"Wow, then we can just go back to the time when Ladybug went missing and find out what happened to her!" Adrien almost jumped.

"No Adrien. I am afraid that is not how it works. The owner of this miraculous can only go back at the point where the bracelet was activated and it would only last till five minutes. If five minutes after activating the bracelet, the owner doesn't use the 'second chance' power, he or she will transform back. But in those five minutes, the owner can go back in time as many times as he or she wants to."

"Oh. Still cool. And the lyre's power can be really handy right now... This would be purr-fect! May I have this miraculous?" Adrien said, picking up the bracelet.

"Sure Adrien. But you must give it to someone self-less, someone who won't use it just for their sake, someone trust-worthy."

"Master Fu, you just described the person I intend giving it to."

"I trust your judgement, Adrien. You are Cat Noir for a reason. But you must remember to return the miraculous every night after the patrolling."

"I will."

-Time skip brought to you by Master Fu's 'gramophone'-

The rest of the day wasn't any different for Adrien. He practiced piano and then went for his fencing class. Kagami, his toughest competitor, knew that Adrien was upset these days so as usual, she tried to comfort him.

"Marinette will be fine Adrien. Don't worry, Cat Noir will find her."

Although Adrien appreciated the fact that she was trying to make him feel better, she had no Idea what kind of pressure she was putting on him. But he still smiled and nodded.

After fencing, Adrien had Chinese class and after that he had nothing to do. So he decided to go and meet Luka as himself.

***

Small chapter because today I intend to upload at least two chapters of the new book I am gonna start. But tomorrow again, I will publish another chapter of this fanfic.

Until next time, Miraculours. Bug out!

-InfiniTAE 💜