LUKA

Luka had seen the most horrifying mirage of his life. He was in his cabin at liberty and Juleka was saying, "What's wrong brother? Why can't you play your guitar?!" Then Luka looked at his hands and noticed that he had his guitar in his hands, but he was holding it wrong. He tried to remember how to hold it correctly, but couldn't. He was unable to recall anything about how to play a guitar. 

"I... I can't-" Had Luka lost his music?!

Then the scene shifted and Luka saw Marinette's parents, they looked different, and they were crying. They were yelling at him, saying that its been years and Marinette still hasn't returned. Only Ladybug came back that day. It was all Luka's fault, he had promised to bring her back. 

"I am sorry..." Luka sobbed.

The next moment, he was back on the Eiffel Tower, with an itching pain on his right cheek.

Right now, Viperion was seeing another horrible thing. Marinette was standing on the railing of one of the highest floors of the Eiffel Tower and saying, "Help me!" She looked thin and pale, she was also crying. Viperion could handle anything, anything at all. But he felt so agitated whenever he saw Marinette cry. Even if he knew Marinette and Adrien loved each other, there wasn't a thing he wouldn't do for that girl.

His mind stopped working. For a few seconds, he forgot how to breath.

"Marinette, get off the railing..." He said, moving closer to her, his hand extended.

"I can't! I can't control my body, Luka!" She cried.

"Luka?" Cat Noir whispered, "Viperion, no-"

"Help me..."

With that, Marinette screamed and slipped off the railing.

Without having any second thought, Viperion jumped off the floor too. He heard Cat Noir yell his name but he did not care. Marinette was still screaming and falling. Viperion hoped to catch her, but something caught his leg and he got stuck in mid air. Marinette kept falling until she hit the ground. "No-" But she evaporated into a pile of dust.

"What the-" Then he was pulled upwards. "Miss me much?" He heard a familiar voice say.

"LADYBUG! Where have you been?! We have been worried sick!" Cat Noir yelled and gave Ladybug a bear (or cat?) hug. "Wait, how do I know this is you?"

"Um, ask me something?" She said.

Viperion wanted to believe this was her, but he couldn't. He had had too much, his heart was crumbled from all the pain. 

"Ugh! I am not gonna wait for you, you know..." Volpina said and attacked yet again. Viperion was really mad at her, he lunged. but he didn't defend himself, he attacked as well. 

The fight was heated. But, Cat Noir did not join. He just kept asking Ladybug some questions.

"What do I call you?"

"Ugh, Bug-a-boo, I hate that name."

"What do you know about me?"

"Nothing much, you're annoying, but you are my best friend. You are allergic to feathers."

"Do you love me?"

"Cat Noir, I love someone else..."

Cat Noir sighed. Viperion wished he could tell her that she actually loves him. There was no one in between. 

"Cat Noir, this is really me!"

"Kiss me to prove,"

"No."

"This is Ladybug."

"Cat Noir, hurry!" Viperion yelled.

Cat Noir was about to hug Ladybug again but she stopped him.

"O-okay Kitty. We have an Akuma to catch "Then she joined the fight .

"Welcome to the team..."

"Viperion."

She nodded. Those eyes. Those big blue eyes, they had to be Marinette's. But, now Volpina probably knows who he is,  and he knows who Cat Noir is, he didn't want Volpina to know that he knows who Ladybug is, so he tried to keep it cool.

"Ladybug, is Marinette with you?" He asked, struggling to keep up with the conversation while fighting.

"Yeah, um, she's at her house. I needed help and Cat had to be here." She said.

"See, I told you." Cat Noir said. 

They were fighting Volpina and two of her duplicates. 

"I pity you, Viperion. But its okay... I hate Ladybug a lot more, you know..."

"I am done defending myself!" Cat Noir said.

"Me too." Viperion agreed.

"Good. Now we attack."

"Lets do this."

***

Aaah that was so huge, anyway, there are a lot of hidden meaning and nods to stuff in this chapter as well, but I am too lazy to explain it now, so I will explain everything when the story ends... I guess thats it?

Until next time, Miraculours. Bug Out!

-InfiniTAE 💜