LUKA

This picture says a lot about Cat Noir, don't you think?   ~( ̄▽ ̄)~

***

"Ugh!" Luka yelled as soon as Alix was gone. Cat Noir looked shocked.

"Viperion? What happened?" He asked.

"Cat Noir, I am really happy about Ladybug returning, I really am, but we still don't have any news about Marinette..." Although Viperion suspected that Marinette and Ladybug were the dame person, he still wasn't sure.

"I am telling you Viperion, she is with Ladybug. I have told you already, Marinette is Multimouse, Ladybug must have needed her help in the future."

Viperion wanted to say a lot of things, but he didn't. "Okay Cat Noir, I hope you are right."

-Time skip brought to you by Fluff's carrots-

After some time, Cat Noir took the miraculous and went away. 

Two days, Luka thought, just two days and everything will be clear. Although Luka already knew that these two days will be the longest two days of his life.

-Time skip brought to you by Luka's bangs-

Luka was on his way to school but then he spotted something which made him suspicious. It was Lila, talking. That's it, talking to no one.

Luka's instincts told him something was wrong. He decided to go and talk to her and for the first time, he hated himself for doing this.

:Lila?" He said, as she froze in min-sentence.

"Oh Luka! Hello."

Luka decided to skip the small-talk and came on the subject, "Who are you talking to?"

"I was talking to myself, you see, when I saw you I became all nervous because I was thinking how to apologize..."

"Why do you wanna apologize?"

"I wanna know too, what is it that makes you hate me? I wanna apologize for that."

Luka had to admit, she was good at making stories. But he instantly became angry, remembering that Lila had framed Marinette a hundred times, using these lies.

"Whatever. I don't want to be late for class." He turned on hes toes and went away, leaving Lila alone.

-Time skip brought to you by Jagged Stone-

After school, Luka decided that he will go and meet Marinette's parents once. He wanted to tell them that everything will be alright, although he wouldn't tell them how he knows this. Luka informed his mother that he is going to Marinette's house and left.

Marinette's mother opened the door.

"Oh hello Luka! How are you? Come in." She said. Luka went inside.

"How are you Mrs. Dupain Cheng?" Luka asked.

"I am as fine as I can be in this situation," she replied, "and please, call me Sabine, Marinette won't like it if you call me Mrs. Dupain Cheng."

"But you know I am in a habit of calling you Mrs. Dupain Cheng, I like calling you that."

She smiled at Luka and said, "Adrien comes to visit now and then, is he your friend too?"

Luka had no hard feelings for Adrien. Even though he knew what Marinette felt for him, he thought of Adrien as a good friend. So he just told her the truth.

"Yeah, he is my friend, we practice music together."

"Oh."

"Look Mrs. Dupain Cheng, I just wanted to say that everything will be fine. Trust Cay Noir and Viperion, they'll find her."

"I trust them completely, Luka. Not just me and Tom, but whole Paris is counting on them and trusting them to bring Ladybug back, and I know that they won't fail. I am just tired of all the waiting."

"Take my word, you will not have to wait much longer, I have a feeling."

"I hope you are right, Luka."

-Time skip brought to you by video games-

After a few minutes, Luka left.

***

Oof its been ages since I wrote a chapter, and I tried to write one daily but *sigh* I failed. So anyway I promise that the updates will become more regular.

Until next time, Miraculours, Bug out!

-InfiniTAE 💜