~ 09 ~

 The mouthwatering smell of food hit your nose as soon as you entered the restaurant to meet up with Jungkook and his girlfriend. After a hectic day at work you were really hungry. You looked around and saw Jungkook waving at you. You smiled and quickly headed towards them. Jungkook stood and gave you a hug and then introduced Joy to you.

"Oh my god, so nice to finally meet you." You smiled at her brightly and gave her a big tight hug.

"Me too, I keep hearing a lot of things about you from JK." she said happily returning the hug.

"Really? hope nothing embarrassing." you said narrowing your eyes at Jungkook in a playful way.

"No no.. He always speak good about you." she said quickly defending him. 

"Don't worry shorty, your secrets are safe with me." he said chuckling. 

"We already ordered for you as well. He picked your favorites for you." Joy said wrapping her hand around Jungkook's arm and giving you the ' he is mine ' smile, which you totally understood. 

"Oh really. Thanks." you smiled at both of them. 

Joy was really pretty. She had hazel brown eyes and long brown hair just like yours, the only difference is that her edges were colored in red. She was staring at you, even though she was smiling, you could feel that she was a bit uncomfortable. So you tried breaking the ice with small talk.

"So I heard that you are working for a lifestyle magazine company. How is that going?"

"Yes, it's great actually. There is nothing to complaint since I met this amazing guy thanks to an cover interview." she said looking at Jungkook and he smiled at her.

"Yeah. He told me all about it. You know, he never shuts up about you." you lied a little bit to make her happy. For real he hardly talks about her and he would always skip dating questions. Jungkook looked at you funnily because he knew you were lying but you just ignored him. 

"Really. Oh baby you are so sweet." she giggled feeling shy. 

"So how is your work? Do you like it here in Busan?" she asked.

"Busan is really nice and I like it here. And I like my work too it's not that bad." you replied.

"The only thing she don't like is her boss." Jungkook let out what you tried to hide and Joy looked at you with big eyes wanting to know the story.

"Yah!" you frowned at him because you didn't want to explain to others why you didn't like Jimin. 

"Well because he makes her work a lot and send her to buy coffee."  Luckily Jungkook helped not to explain why.