~ 49 ~

Tears heavily falling down your face, you stormed out of the building not bothered by the stares you were getting. Your head was spinning and your vision was blurry. You needed to get out of there fast.

Since you left your things up you didn't have your car keys or anything else with you,  So instead of going back up and getting them you went and stopped a cab. You asked the driver to take you to your apartment. Unable to hold everything in, you covered your face with your hands to let out heart wrenching sobs. Even though you pretended to be strong and walked away, you were crumbling on the inside. 

It's over now! Everything is over! 

Without knowing that you were being watched by someone, you got down from the cab and entered your apartment. The fact you looked like a wreck made the person watching you curious. Wanting to know what happened, he walked down the road and hailed a cab to go meet someone who would have answers to what he is looking for. 

-------

As Jungkook walked by his colleague's desk, he notice few of his staff gathered and gossiping about something while looking down at a mobile. 

'Wow she is pretty.'

'Park got lucky.'

'They look so amazing together.'  

"What are ya'll gossiping about. Let me in too." Jungkook approached them jokingly.

"Bro check this out. That Park guy is getting married to a hot chick." They showed the screen to Jungkook. 

As soon as he registered what they said, Jungkook quickly grabbed the phone and looked at the articles and posts that has been shared. His eyes grew wide as he was a little bit shock by the news. But soon anger took over him, the nerve on the side of his neck popped as he clenched his jaw tightly. I fucking Knew it! He thought as he threw back the phone to his team and dashed out to go to you. 

Knowing you too well he knew that you won't be able to handle this. He remembered the first time Jimin hurt you six years ago. It took a bad toll on you and you were traumatized by everything that happened to you after that. And knowing very well that you love Jimin deeply he knew this is going to break you.

Jungkook pushed passed people not bothered by who is knocking over him. All he wanted to do was get to you. He wasn't sure where you would be at, so he pulled out the phone to call you and pressed it against his ear as he harshly pressed the elevator button.

Jungkook was impatient and he felt like the elevator was taking forever to reach his floor. So instead of waiting for it, he took the fire exit and ran down the stairs while trying to contact you.

"Come on Precious, pick up please." He mumbled but it just kept going to voice mail after few rings.

"Dammit!" He cursed as he fumbled through the keys to get in to his car.