~ 2.18 ~

Clutching your throbbing head, you groaned in pain as you woke up from your uncomfortable sleep. Your dried out throat was making it hard for you to swallow and you really needed some water. Holding on to your aching head, you sat up straight trying to remember why your head was paining so much in the first place. 

You sat their grimacing and blinking while staring into nothing. The last thing you clearly remember was sitting on the porch and drinking. Your eyes widened when you saw the clothes from last night was lying next to your feet in a pile. You quickly looked down at yourself and noticed that you were only wearing a big T-shirt. What the fuck happened last night?  Panicking a bit, You turned to see the mat next to you empty. There was no one in the room but you.

Your headache got worser as you closed your eyes and forced to remember last night incidents out of fear that you did something stupid. Suddenly few flashes of playing in the rain, hugging, giggling and dancing with Jimin flashed. You quickly opened your eyes and looked at the half dried clothes. Ok Ok! We were just playing in the rain.. that's it. You convinced yourself that maybe you changed clothes lazily inside the room after playing in the rain.

Slowly getting up, you dragged yourself to the other corner of the room to take a water bottle. With no patience you force opened the bottle cap and chugged down the water in one go. Your throat was still rasp, you could feel it. 

"Ahh!" A sharp pain pierced through your brain and you quickly held your head letting go of the bottle. Sudden flashes of being kissed, groped and loved in the dark emerged, you slide down to the floor with your mouth hanging wide open. Shock and confusion both was registered within you as your brain kept pounding against the skull. Then you remembered moaning the name 'Jimin' and having an intimate moment with... Jimmy? Your eyes almost popped out and then your heart jumped as you felt someone leaning against the door frame.

"Your up finally. How are you feeling?" You winced at the sudden booming voice and looked up to see Jimin walking in fully dressed in his own clothes. 

"Terrible. What happened last night? How am I wearing this Tee?" You ask in a rough voice.

"This is why you should have gone easy on drinking. And last night we just had fun in the rain and then I changed your clothes because you were too drunk to do it."

"WHAT!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" You asked in an alarmed tone covering yourself with your hands feeling ashamed. Jimin instantly realized that you don't remember a thing and seeing you freaking out, it was better to act cool.

"Y/n.. We were soaked and it was freezing. I didn't want you to get sick ok. Besides I changed everything in the dark I swear. I'm not a pervert." He says seriously. You didn't know how to feel about this, if it was someone else you would have thrown a fit and given a good beating but because it's Jimin, you trusted him besides he admitted that he did change the clothes. So you just gave a nod.

" Ok.. Get ready now. The car is fixed. We can leave once you are done." Jimin says and turn to walk out.