~ 2. 13 ~

Leaning against the big comfortable chair you stared at your locked fingers as you sighed for the fourth time. Your therapist sat next to you as she took down notes of the things that you said for the past couple of minutes. 

"Ok Y/n, I can see that you have gotten a lot better than the last visit. But can you tell me why are you sighing so much today? Is something else bothering you?" She asked clicking the top of her pen. 

"Actually.. There is a change in the dreams I see. Lately I don't get scared  because the dreams I have now are beautiful. I don't think they are dreams.. I think they are my memories." You say hesitantly fidgeting with your fingers.

"That's a good thing Y/n. It's highly possible that they are your memories coming to you as your dreams. I'm aware that a part of your brain has started responding so it could be an effect of that." She explains a little.

"Yeah could be. But the problem is.. the man without the face.. Well I can finally see him." You say getting more nervous because you had another series of dreams last night including that dancing moment. And what shocked you was you saw yourself with Jimin. He appeared in your dreams as memories again.

"That's great progress Y/n. But why do you seem uncomfortable with it?" 

"Well the thing is.. It's not Jungkook. It's another guy I work with. We just met and started to work together few months back. And I don't know why I kept dreaming of him as the faceless guy. I doesn't make sense. I just met him and now he is in my dreams." You say finally getting it out of your chest. 

Your therapist clicked her pen and started scribbling again while nodding her head. Then she looked up at you with a gentle smile.

"The thing is Y/n, these things can happen. You have lost good couple of years from your life. And during that time people change their attitude and behavior change. So the Jungkook you know must have changed too. So it's highly possible that in your memories you are finding it hard to match Jungkook's personality or behavior to this faceless man. Therefore, your mind is trying to fit a face that would match the man in your dreams. You must be finding similarities in your co worker and the guy in your dreams. That's why this is happening." She broke it down for you to understand. 

This time you sighed in relief as you understood the whole situation. It's true that you find so many similarities between Jimin and the guy in your dreams.. like how they call you princess, the song, the touch, the voice and many more. Knowing that it's just your mind playing tricks, you could just relax now without giving it much thought. 

After few more minutes of talking and healing you bid your goodbyes to your therapist and stepped out of the office. Smiling you skipped towards June who was staring at a magazine while waiting for you. 

"I'm done." You announce in a chipper voice making her jump a little. You couldn't help but snort at her reaction.

"Geez. What are you? Ninja? I didn't even here you coming." she complained.