~ 19 ~

When you woke up, you had an utter headache from all the wine you had last night and also for crying your eyes out. Letting out a painful groan you went to the bathroom to wash up and change for work. 

As you stared at yourself in the mirror everything from last night rushed back. You should be thinking about Taehyungs betrayal but instead you were thinking about Jimin. The kisses.. his touches and how you almost slept with him. It's crazy! I'm crazy! Why the fuck did I do that? You didn't know how to face Jimin anymore. You were drunk, hurt and stupid. Maybe he will understand. All you needed to do was just go in and apologize for your behavior. It was not a big deal after all. He sleeps with so many girls so you thought he wouldn't mind it at all.

You entered the office confidently like you planned. You thought of coming with many excuses as possible while apologizing to Jimin. You were getting uneasy as you got closer to the door. You started panicking a little and your hand trembled as if you committed a great crime. You took deep breaths and entered the room. 

As expected Jimin was already in his seat working. He looked up at you when you walked in and he smiled brightly at you while he was on a call. Your heart knotted as the kiss you shared with him flashed in your head. You have never felt a kiss so good like that before. You gulped and quickly went to your seat ignoring him. You feel his eyes on you and it was making you more awkward.

Few hours passed and you avoided him as much as possible but you couldn't do it anymore because you had some files from yesterday that required his signature, so you took out your sticky notes and pasted a note asking him to sign them. You took the files in your hand and walked up to him. His eyes immediately lit up and was about to end another call. You panicked again and heat rushed through your body. Your legs grew weak and his eyes made your heart pound harder against your chest. You quickly kept the files in front of him and turned to leave. 

But Jimin quickly came from behind and wrapped his strong arms around you from behind making you gasp loudly in surprise. "W-what a-are yyou doing?" you ask stuttering. His lips hovered closely above the nape of your neck. You shivered to his warm sweet breath that was fanning over your skin. He felt so good that you wanted to close your eyes and sink in to him. Then he whispered in a low seductive voice. "What are.. you doing?" 

"W-what do you mean? Jimin let me go." you demanded trying to break free from his hold but he just tightened it. His lips pressed to your neck making you gasp as your body tenses. "Jimin please stop. I need to explain." 

"Explain what?" he asked with a hint of confusion to his tone. His grip around you loosened and you took this chance to break free and turned to look at him. You had to clear things between you and him. You really couldn't look him in the eye so you avoided them.

"Jimin I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday. I didn't mean it. I was not in my right mind, I shouldn't have jump on you like that." you apologized.

"Don't feel sorry y/n. You did nothing wrong." he said bringing his hand up to cup your face but you quickly took a step back.

"Everything we did was wrong Jimin. We cannot happen. It cannot happen. And I'm thankful to you for stopping me or else I would have killed myself out of regret." you don't know what came over you to say those words in a hurtful way but you did, and Jimin flinched a bit. 

"What do you mean by we cannot happen?" he asked a bit hurt. You didn't know why he is looking at you like that but you didn't care because you wanted to stay away from Jimin. "Y/n why are you acting like this. I know that you feel something for me like you always had." what he said made you flinch this time. He brought back college memories again. With all the pain and betrayals from both past and present took over you and something inside of you snapped.