~ 33 ~

When the morning came you happily woke up and  got dressed in high waist jeans, cropped top with a shirt over. Since  it's more like a trip you kept it casual. When you got out Jimin was already down waiting for you looking like a boyfriend. He was dressed in black jeans and a light colored long sleeves.

 He gave you a big smile when you approached him. His eyes travelled your body which showed your perfect curves. Jimin rarely see you dressed like this and he really liked this look on you.

"Good morning beautiful." he greets pulling you into a deep kiss. Feeling soft you returned his kiss. The way his lips moved with yours were feeling different. The kiss felt soft but also heavy at the same time. It was fluttering your heart deeply.

"Good morning to you too." you say breathlessly as he broke away from the kiss. Jimin looked very excited and happy this morning.

"Ready?" he asked smiling widely.

"Yes. Why are you so hyped up today?" you asked as Jimin load your luggage into his vehicle.

"Just you and Tokyo." he replied simply. 

He opened the door for you and thanking him you got in. You watched him with a big smile as he walked over to his side to get in. "Let's get away from here." he smiled and started the car to leave. Till you got to the destination you didn't know that you will be taking the company business jet to Tokyo.  You watched everything become smaller through the window as the plane lift up. 

Jimin was sitting next to you working on something on his mac. The flight was not that long since it will be taking only two hours you decided to watch a movie. You decided on a Romcom and few minutes into the movie you couldn't help but crack up and then quickly covered your mouth because Jimin was working. "Sorry."

Jimin looked up at you, instead of a frown or a glare you got a soft smile from him. "Don't be. I'm just waiting for a confirmation reply from a client." he said taking your hand in his and joining you to watch the movie. Your heart fluttered. There was nothing sexual going on between you two and Jimin was being way too sweet. He was being weirdly different but you were liking it. 

The time flew as you both were laughing and enjoying the movie. You were surprised that you were already in Tokyo. Everything went smoothly till you reached the exit of the airport. You both looked around and noticed that the designated chauffeur has not arrived yet. You called him immediately to check since it was your duty after all. After speaking to him you were informed there was a delay. So you turned to inform Jimin who was casually sitting on his luggage bag like a teenage boy, moving back and forth.