~ 2.26 ~

Softly trailing your thumb in small circular motion on his cheek, You kept your gaze locked with his. It was late in the morning and just like he promised last night, you both were lazily wrapped up in each other's arms while lying on your sides.

Your mind traveled to the things you have been through with him and to what you did with Jimin last night and blushed a little. After the very long love making session ended, you barely had strength to move. It was not wild or hard or anything. It was slow, gentle and euphoric. But once you reached the max limit, you both were so messy after over stimulating yourselves. You were so tired and you just wanted to sleep, but Jimin made sure to wash you and dress you in one of his t-shirt's. After that he changed the sheets and cuddled you giving forehead kisses till you melt into him and fell asleep. 

"What are you thinking?" Jimin asks taking your hand from his face and intertwining his fingers with yours. You smiled shyly but still answered.

"About us." Jimin smiled back and kissed the back of your hand before placing it around his neck. "What about us?" He asks running his fingertips along your back.

"Just.. how we kept crossing paths ever since we were young and things we went through to get here. I never thought I would end up with my first ever crush." You say smiling widely. Jimin chuckled and leaned his face closer to you.

"Neither did I. Who knew the first girl who got my attention and the first girl I asked on a date, ended with me years later becoming my last." He paused to move some strands away from your face before continuing. 

" Sometimes I wonder if we did go on that date.. We might not be here today. I know that we went through hell and through a lot. But I accept them all without any complains because we became something unimaginable and strong. And better versions of ourselves." He says happily. The pain, the loneliness and the darkness you saw in him few years back were all gone. Now all you see is a happy, soft very caring man who give the world to the people he loves. It puts your heart at ease to see him like this. He was no longer a broken dark soul.

"You know that I'm very proud of you right? I feel so lucky to have you. You are just so beautiful inside and out.. And I love you so damn much." You place a soft quick kiss onto his closed plum lips.

Jimin's eyes softens and he felt happy and tingly in his heart. Hearing you say that you are proud of him is the next best thing for him after you saying you love him. Closing whatever the smallest distance that was left, Jimin pulled your body close to him and pressed his lips onto yours.

You happily parted your lips to kiss him back and he shifted to hover above you, cover sliding down to waist exposing his bare back. But before you could get lost into the kiss, You got startled when you heard a loud voice and froze when A tall figure walked into the room looking for Jimin. 

"Oh shit!" Lee cursed and did an instant 180° turn. Jimin quickly panicked and straightened himself and pulled the cover over you even though he is the one who was shirtless.

"I'm terribly sorry Mr. Park, you didn't show up to work and you were not answering. So I got worried. And also your dad sent some emergency files to sign and also he wanted to know if you are coming home to Busan next weekend." Lee went on nervously to get everything out as fast as he could and get out of there.