~ 2.6 ~

Jimin felt like his heart was about to jump out of his chest when he stared into your beautiful eyes earlier. He was holding himself back with a strength beyond his limits. He was finding himself hard to control having you in front of him. All he wanted to really do was hug you, kiss you and cry in your arms and assure you that everything is going to be alright. Unfortunately he can't do any of it because you don't remember him. But that will never stop him from getting you back. With all the complications and obstacles, with or without memories, he is ready to make you fall in love with him all over again. This was the only way he could get close to you without harming you.

Jimin believed that you will love him again and remember him because of the deep bond you shared with him. He read every word in your diary and saw every emotion in your eyes for him. He have faith in this love, so he is ready to go on such lengths such as hiding his true identity so that he could be close to you and win you back.

"Sir, Are you sure you can do this?" Lee who was sitting across Jimin in Mr. Bo's cabin asks grabbing Jimin's attention. 

"Yes Lee. I can and I need to do this. This is the only way. So please help me balance all the important and urgent work even though I have taken some time off from the company." Jimin says to Lee. "And stop calling me Sir at least now. I don't want to mess this up. What I'm doing here is very important. So please act normal around me and call me Jimmy."

"Jimmy..  It's very similar to your real name Sir."

"I know. I didn't think that far and said the first name that popped into my head." Jimin sighed leaning back on the chair.

Mr. Bo finally walked in and closed the door to the cabin before settling next to Jimin. He seemed nervous a bit as he knew only a little of what's happening.

"Mr. Park, I received the call from the head office last night. I'm not sure what is happening but are you really going to work here as a newbie barista?" He was bewildered.

"Yes Mr. Bo. I have my reasons for doing this and I expect your corporation. Please do not expose my true identity to anyone and treat me normal like you do with the other staff here." Jimin says firmly.

"B-but how can I... I don't understand." Mr. Bo said being honest.

"It's ok. Just do your thing like you always do and just act normal. I'll take care of the rest. This is my assistant Lee. If you want something, talk to him and don't meddle in my business. What ever happens inside this café.. stays inside this café. Understand?"

"Yes Mr. Park." Mr. Bo replies and Jimin goes explaining the rest and making the manager understand further so he wouldn't have negative thoughts about the situation. Once it was done they all walked out of the cabin. Jimin's eyes immediately searched you and his heart swelled seeing you smiling brightly as you were working. 

"Jay.. Y/n.. can you both please come here for a second." Mr. Bo called out to you.