~ 2.4 ~

It was finally the weekend and you slept in peacefully. Feeling well rested, you stretched out and yawned lazily before sitting up straight on the bed. You grabbed your phone from the night stand to check the time, a happy chuckle escaped your lips when you saw your lockscreen picture. It was a funny picture of you and Jungkook that you took last night wearing face mask sheets as you both had a skin care beauty night together.

Shaking your head you unlocked the phone to see a message from Hana. It was 9am and you were surprised to see her up early on a weekend and she would only text you when she wants something. Already knowing what she wants you opened her message.

Hana - Y/nnnnn! HELP MEEEEEEE!! 😣

You - Lemme guess. Another date?  😏

Hana - Yes... Plz take the evening shift. He is too hot to say no plz plz plz! 🙏

You - Ok fine! But I'll be taking the whole day off tomorrow.

Hana - Yes! I'll take care of it! THANK YOUUUU! You are my angel 😘😇

You - Have fun! 

Normally Saturdays and Wednesdays are your off days but when Hana asks for favors you change shifts with her only if it's a Saturday because you are totally free. But on Wednesdays you have to visit your doctor and it's exhausting to work after the session. Finally feeling wide awake you get down from your bed to go brush your teeth and freshen up for the day.

Once you were done you went out and head to the kitchen first because you were feeling hungry and wanted to make something for yourself. The past few months Jungkook thought you to make simple easy breakfast. You were embarrassed when you got to know that you never learnt how to cook over the past years and insisted on learning something. But as you got to the kitchen a smile spread your lips when you saw that Jungkook had already made you some pancakes. 

As you were filling up your stomach you heard music coming from Jungkook's art room which was upstairs. Your brow quirked up surprised to know that he is in there. Normally he would head to gym at this time and then play games after coming home to see if the designs he made are up properly. Finishing up your breakfast, you went up looking for him. 

The door was open and Jungkook was seated in the middle with a blank canvas in front of him along with some color paints around him. He looked so serious staring at the white surface probably thinking what to draw. You leaned against the door frame just to admire how good he looks, specially when he is concentrating on something serious.

Everyday you are amazed by how he has grown into a really hot.. handsome man. The memories you have of him were shy playful ones of a cute guy with fluffy hair. But now his sharp face, long black styled hair, built up body and arm covered with tattoos doesn't fail to make your heart race when he is near.  

"Are you just going to stand there and keep staring at me?" Jungkook ask snapping you from your thoughts as he turned to look at you with a smirk on his face. "I know I'm irresistibly good looking." You rolled your eyes smirking back at him.

"Don't flatter yourself. I was just wondering what you were doing here instead of punching bags at the gym." You walk to him and kiss his cheek before placing your arms around his neck as you stood behind him. Jungkook let out a sigh and leaned back against your stomach.