~ 34 ~

Two days passed in a flash. You were sitting in a corner along with other PAs typing away points in your laptop of what the members were discussing during the meeting. Like Jimin warned day one meeting was hectic and today was the second one. Yesterday it was around 8pm when you both got to the hotel and you both were super worn out. But today you were feeling better and knowing that the meeting will be over at 5pm gave you a bit of a boost. 

Soon it was lunch break. The head staff members including Jimin took their leave to the cafeteria first. Jimin gave you a sideway glance before stepping out. Once they were out of sight everyone else in the room let out heavy sighs. They all relaxed their selves taking a breather once all the bosses were gone. 

"Hey we are going to the cafeteria come join us." Two Japanese girls who were sitting next to you invited to join them. You did talk to them yesterday and they were nice and friendly.. maybe a little bit over friendly but it didn't bother you, so you agreed. You shut down everything and cleared up your stuff before joining the girls because after lunch it was only a presentation that was left. So you didn't have to work but sit and watch.

After serving yourself with food on the tray, you followed the girls. They chose to sit opposite to the table where Jimin and them were sitting. When you lift your head you could clearly see him, noticing eyes on him, he looked up to see and met your eyes. Trying to act cool he gave a small smile and an acknowledged nod more like a boss which made you smile inwardly.

"Your boss is so hot. I can drool over him 24/7." the girl next to you with dark black hair said having her eyes fixed on Jimin. Hey watch it, That's my man that you are drooling over! you wanted to shout at her face but quietly held it in.

"I know right. Y/n you are so lucky. If I were you, I would have done everything in my power to get a ring on my pretty little finger." the other girl with dark orange hair chimed in. Then they both suddenly turned to you.

"So tell us. How is it like to work under him?" both girls wanted some gossip and you wanted to roll your eyes.

"He is a good person." you said with a small smile.

"Bet he is. Just look at him, he is such a charmer. I bet he is good in bed too. I mean look at him and that body." the black haired girl wondered. Oh he is damn good in bed. In fact he is the best because he is a freaking sex god. Unfortunately you will never know. You sneered as these thoughts crossed your mind.

"I think he is interested in me. I caught him looking my way earlier and yesterday when I gave him a document, he made eye contact with me and smiled so handsomely." the other one said. These two kept on talking about Jimin and it was getting on your nerves. Specially claiming that he is interested in them due to various reasons. You were feeling jealous and wondered if he really flirted with them.

You raised your head up to look at Jimin and he was already watching you. Not wanting to smile you bit the corner of your lower lip. His expression changed and a frown appeared as he looked passed you. Soon you felt a tap on your shoulder and you looked up turning side ways. 

A tall handsome guy wearing glasses stood looking down at you. He didn't seem like an ordinary employee. His suit looked tailor made and expensive and so was the aura he was giving. He smiled and said something in Japanese and you didn't understand. From the face you made he knew it too. It's not that you didn't fully understand, you knew few words and a little bit of basic but that's it.