~ 41 ~

After getting home Jimin grabbed a box and went into his studio. He was finally ready to do something that he should have done ages ago. He crouched down and picked up the photos on the floor one by one and tossed it into the box. It was time to put his tormenting past away since he was ready to move on and start over.

These were reminders of him not to fall in love again but you just over powered them. He picked up another photo and had his eyes fixed on it for a while. He looked at himself and saw how happy and innocent he looked next to the girl he loved with his everything. The girl who he thought was his angel. It still pained him to think about those memories but it's all in the past now. He put everything away including the shirt she used to wear and looked around to check once again to see if he missed anything. 

Once he was done cleaning up, he went into his bedroom and took his phone out. He smiled at your beautiful picture on his homescreen that he took in Tokyo. He loves that photo so much that he is even considering to frame it. Shaking his head he went to the browser and looked up for few nice spots to take you out tomorrow evening. He wanted everything to be special because he was ready to be your Prince Charming. 

-----------

Next morning Jimin entered his office all excited for his evening arrangements. If he was being honest to himself, he was feeling a bit nervous. But everything went away when you looked up at him with puffed up red eyes and smiled sadly at him. He immediately went to you and took your face in his hands.

"Baby what's wrong?" he asked worried.

"Nothing." you reply and tried to smile but you couldn't fool Jimin at all. He pulled you up from the chair and made you lean against the table so that he can be face to face with you.

"Don't lie to me. Why have you been crying?" he asked furrowing his brows. You avoided his eyes and shook your head. Jimin was feeling uneasy and he wanted  you to look at him. So he cupped your face and turned you to look at him.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"N-no baby, you didn't." you say closing your eyes and pressing your forehead against his. You were hurting and Jimin could feel it. He wants to make you feel better, he hates seeing you like this. Jimin closed his eyes and stayed like that with you for few seconds. "Then what is it?" his voice was low as a whisper and that strangely soothed you.

"I-I.. just had a big fight with Jungkook yesterday." you say wrapping your arms around him wanting to feel his warmth. You rested your face on his chest and breathed him in. The familiar smell of him always gives you comfort. Jimin kissed your cheek and held you closer.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asks in a calm voice while rubbing your back. You shook your head not wanting to say anything about it to Jimin. In fact you didn't even know what to tell him. It was a total mess. You didn't even know your own best friend feels this way about you and didn't like you being with Jimin at all.