~ 2.21 ~

It was almost seven and you looked yourself at the mirror once again. The dark dress was hugging your body perfectly and the deep slit made your thigh visible with every step you made. June asked you to dress sexy so you did because you wanted to be wild and carefree tonight. You wanted to let go of everything because you were mad at yourself and you were mad at Jungkook.

 He promised you many times and yet at the end he cancelled saying he had made previous arrangements with his team mates to treat them dinner and he forgot. You didn't make a fuss because it showed where you and your relationship stood in his life. You didn't want to think about this and get hurt, luckily June called and asked for a night out. When you told Jungkook that you would be going out he sounded relieved. All he said was 'that's good and enjoy'. So that's exactly what you are going to do.. you are going to enjoy and forget all about him. 

Soon June came to pick you up in a cab and you both head to the club. You were kind of excited and also worried because the last memory you have of a club was during college and that's also very vague. June noticed that you were a bit nervous as you both entered.

"Hey.. chill ok. You look bomb tonight. I'm sure that little chick will loose his mind." June boosted up your confidence but also confused you as well.

"Huh? What chick?"

"Uhh.. nothing.. I mean.. you look like a hot chick." She gave you a sly smirk and you rolled your eyes at her.

"Shut up... you look way hotter.. and I'm worried that a guy might snatch you away and I will be left alone." You say as June led you to an empty booth.

"Please.. I'm sure you will have equal fun. Just remember we are here to enjoy ok. No questions asked.. just drink.. dance.. live in the moment and do some harmless flirting and we go back to our normal boring lives tomorrow. So who ever you meet.. just have fun ok?" June was kind of serious even though she was using a fun tone, but what she said was the truth. You were there to have fun.

"Ok.. To a fun night then." You say taking a seat.

"I'll go get us some drinks." June says looking around.

"I'll come too."

"No.. stay here.. or else we will miss the booth." June makes you sit back.

"Ok.. get me something light. Don't want to get drunk."

"Sure.. I'll get you a cocktail then." She says and you give a nod.

Once she disappears to the crowd, you looked around nodding your head slightly to the beat.  Some were making out, some were getting drunk and some were just chatting and laughing while most of then danced to the jumpy beats. You looked at the people who were dancing happily lost in the music. Most of them were in pairs and even though you wanted to go dance, you thought of waiting for June since you didn't want to feel awkward dancing alone.