~ 14 ~

After dropping your suitcase at the departure section, you looked around to see if Jimin or Hoseok have arrived. To your relief you spotted Hoseok seated in the waiting area. He was nicely dressed up in casual attire. It was refreshing to see him like that other than in fancy office suits. 

"Hello Mr. Hoseok." You greeted as you got near him. He looked up and when he saw it was you, he gave you a very bright smile like a sunshine.

"Hello Y/n. Did you just get in?" he asked cheerfully making you smile more.

"Yes I just got in. Is Mr. Park here?" you asked him wondering if Jimin came.

"Not yet. He is on his way. Please sit here." he offered the chair next to him, taking away his big leather pouch from it. 

"Thank you Mr. Hoseok." you smiled and sat there.

"Please call me Hobi or just Hoseok. We are the same age and we are out of work, so no need of formalities." he said to you and you just gave a nod. 

As you waited, you thought about last night's incident with Jimin. You know what you saw but he was refusing to accept it. Or maybe it's just all in your head. Last night in that moment of heat, you became weak and almost lost yourself to Jimin. You were bit surprised that Jimin backed away. All these time he had been teasing you and wanting you and when he very well knew you were weak, he didn't see it as a chance. It proved that he was not as bad as he pretends to be.

"He is here." Hoseok announced snapping you out of your thoughts. You looked up to see Jimin dressed in all black and a dark denim jacket walking up to you both. You couldn't help but gulp at the sight of him, he looks so damn good like a model. 

You and Hoseok stood up to join him half way since it's already time to board. After going through the security and everything you all started your way to the boarding area. You walked behind the two good looking men as they were talking about something while laughing. You were amazed to see the same two who was at each others throats, ready to kill was now all laughing and joking as if nothing happened.

You stopped right in time before knocking yourself on them when Jimin stood his ground. "Be right back." Jimin said to us and hurried to the other side. You stood next to Hoseok as you watched him. A smile appeared on your face when you saw that he went to help a old couple who dropped their stuff on the floor and was having a hard time to pick them up.

"Aish this kid." Hoseok said smiling as well.

"Is Jimin always like this with old people?" the question slipped your mind.

"You have noticed?" Hoseok asked surprised.

"Few times." you said honestly.