~ 05 ~

You huffed and puffed as you loaded your suitcase into your car as you were leaving for Busan. You were mad at Taehyung because the last minute he said he couldn't come see you off due to work. He took the news about you moving better than you thought. In fact he was happy and excited about your new position. He kept saying that it would make it easier for him to make it to the agency with your help. The only thing he was sad about was that he won't be having a ride. He was being a total jerk.

Sometimes you just wonder even if he loves you or not. You really couldn't understand why is he even with you when he is not even bothered to spend the last few days with you, Specially when you were going away. After getting into the car you sent him a message saying that you are leaving and he just replied with a kiss emoji and drive safe. 

What a jerk! 

You cursed him inside of your head. You dropped a text to Jungkook notifying him that you are on your way and shared your live location as he requested. Sometimes he can be very overprotective and you liked that because you felt safe. Since the ride was long you decided to listen to some music as you drove all the way to Busan. 

As you arrived to the given location, Jungkook was already there standing on the sides waving at you with a big wide bunny smile. A huge smile spread across your face seeing him as well. You parked your car and quickly got off from it to go hug your best friend.

"My Kookie!" you went and jumped into his arms giggling. It was so nice to see him again in person after two years. Jungkook squeezed you into him and lifted you up a little before keeping you down.

"My precious.. I missed you so much." he chuckled and messed your hair to annoy you.

"Yahhh!" you slapped his arm laughing and tried to fix your hair but he just wouldn't let you. He kept messing it laughing and moving around you as you tried to avoid him.

"Yaahhhhh you idiot! Stop!" you said finally pushing him away and covering your head with both of your hands. 

"It's still so fun to annoy you shorty." You rolled your eyes at him as Jungkook stood closer looking down at you with a broad smile. You had to admit that he is so tall and handsome with a damn good built. His hair was longer and he had a sexy undercut. Jungkook has changed a lot from the last time you saw him and if he wasn't your best friend you would totally drool over him. You quickly snapped out of your thoughts and looked around trying to figure out which apartment building Jungkook arranged for you.

"So where am I staying?" you asked turning back to him. He took out your bag effortlessly and wrapped his free hand around your shoulder. " Follow me" he said cheerfully and and took you to a decent not so big building to show you around. 

"You know you could still come over if you change your mind right?" he said as you both climbed up the stairs. Thankfully it was on the first floor so you didn't have much stairs to climb.

"Yes I know. I'll keep that in mind." you smiled at him reassuring that you are okay to stay alone.

Jungkook wanted you to stay with him and his brother since they had an extra room in their house but you liked your own privacy. But he didn't like the idea of you staying alone here in Busan because it was different from Seoul. So he found a place close to his house for you, the place was pretty decent and the rent was good. You really liked it here.