~ 12 ~

Jungkook was already waiting for you when you got outside. A smile spread across your face when he greeted you with a sweet bunny smile. You really did miss the crazy times you both had being carefree and playing around back in the days. That's why you both agreed on this spend the day at his place. 

"Good morning shorty."

"Good morning bunny." you stuck your tongue out at him and he just rolled his eyes. You both chuckled as he lend his arm to you. You happily wrapped your hand around it but when he started walking you looked confused.

"Wait. Aren't we taking the car?" you asked.

"Nope. It's really not necessary because we can walk." he replied.

"What really?" you asked in surprise because he always come in his vehicle and you have never been to his house before. This is the first time you are going to his house here in Busan. 

"You will see." he smiled. 

It didn't even take 5 minutes you were already there, his place was just around the corner. 

"You live this close to me and I never knew this all along. Wow." you said in surprise and Jungkook just chuckled.

"Why else do you think I pestered you to get my friends place." he reminded you of how he finalized everything for you for your move. 

"Woah! You got a nice place Kookie." You looked around in awe when you went inside. It was huge and beautiful, you never knew Jungkook was this well off now. And you keep forgetting he is well paid famous game designer not the shy bunny boy who used to get red all the time. 

"Thanks.. this is our family house even though it's only me and brother who stays here." he said gesturing you to sit. 

"Want anything to drink?" he asked before heading inside.

"No thanks I'm fine." you gave him a smile not wanting anything so he came and sat next to you.

"So is Joy coming?"

"NO! why would she be here. Today is all about us and our bonding time." he said messing your hair.

"Yahhh!!" you yelled grabbing his now long hair.

"Ouch. Yah let go." Jungkook said trying to pull away your hand from his hair. You were not hurting him or grabbing hard, it's just that you know he takes hours to tame and fix his hair so he hates to mess it up.

"You started it." you said in defense just incase if he tries to annoy you more. 

"Ok Ok sorry." he quickly apologized and you happily let go giggling.

"Geez.. you are still so childish." he commented fixing his hair.

"Look who is talking." you made a face at him. 

"Y/n!!!" a deep voice exclaimed your name happily from behind you. You and Jungkook turned in unison to see his brother Jung Hyun walking towards you both all dressed up. You smiled widely and stood to hug him.

" Heyy! how are you?" you asked happily after seeing him in ages.

"I'm good. Jungkook told me that you are in Busan but I really didn't get a time to come say hi. I'm so glad to see you again." he smiled. Jungkook and his brother used to look so much alike back in the days but now they are so different. Jung Hyun looks almost the same. It's Jungkook that had changed a lot.