~ 46 ~

"Jimin sit the fuck down. It's not the time to answer freaking calls. This is a fucking serious problem and we have hundreds of employees jobs in our hands right now." Hoseok roared angrily. 

Jimin sighed and silently sat back feeling a twist in his heart. You were calling him and he was unable to answer your call. There was a serious issue going down in the factory and everyone is so stressed about it. Specially Hoseok and Jimin as they were keeping everything down on the low so rumors wouldn't spread and go to media which will affect the business and stocks. 

According to an anonymous source, two of the factory workers have replaced this months imported materials with replicas before sending them to production. So they had to stop this week consignment which costs them a lot. Park Corporation has never gone through any scandals and they always had quality products and services. So they didn't want to risk anything by letting out these cheap materials. 

The board Directors pressured Jimin and Hoseok to keep it low and sort it out and find the culprits. If not they are ordered to fire everyone in the shipping and production sites. They didn't want to fire any innocent workers so Jimin and Hoseok have been stuck at the factory trying to narrow down the culprits. 

Jimin was having a really tough time. The stress of the factory, Aera's shocking news and the American project was eating him up. Overall he had to prepare for your birthday as well. So much was going on and Jimin was really exhausted. He feels terrible that he can't even talk to you properly. 

He misses you like crazy. But lately you seemed very distant. He tries to talk to you but you would just give him blank emotionless stare and ignore him. Whenever he calls you always seems uninterested to talk to him. What hurt the most was that you have stopped coming home to him.

 The past week has been really rough on him. Aera was so broken and Jimin really pitied her and tried his best to cheer her up the first two days. Things were good between them and his heart felt at ease to let go of all that hate and pain. 

Jimin's phone beeped with a message and he read it under the table as Hoseok was busy talking to a worker. Sometimes Hoseok scares the crap out of Jimin when he is crazy angry. Jimin's eyes lit up when he saw it was a message from you. 

My Princess - Just want to inform you that I'm going home early.

Jimin's brows furrowed in worry. He knows that you don't leave work unless something is wrong. Jimin quickly typed a reply.

Jimin - Is everything ok?

He waited and saw you typing but you didn't reply. The message was left on read and it made Jimin frown. He sent another message with a question mark and that was also left on read. Jimin could feel that something was not right. 

Jimin - Baby what's wrong? 

Jimin - Why are you not replying?