~ 42 ~

Applying some toothpaste on your brush, you brushed your teeth in silence while staring at your reflection on the mirror. Your swollen red eyes and your dark circles were more visible because of two continuous restless nights in a row. 

Your mind couldn't stop circling to last night wondering what might have happened to Jimin. You are still sick worried but you didn't know what to do or where to find him. A part of you were hurt because he never picked up or was bothered to reply you back. It kind of reminded you of the relationship you had with Taehyung. He would always do this to you but deep down you know Jimin is different. Even though you are not officially his girlfriend or his lover you trust him.

After cleaning up you looked at your set of clothes in Jimin's closet. Since you were here most of the time, he gave you space for your stuff. You were wondering if you should go to work or not. You needed to see Jimin first and he have to come back home no matter what. But then you remembered urgent reports you had to submit in the morning. Letting out a heavy sigh you got dressed and left for work.

You were not in a good condition. You felt worn out and tired but the work load is just too much for you to rest. Once you head inside the office you almost jumped at the lying figure on the sofa. It was Jimin. He was sleeping here inside the office. At first you felt relieved that he is ok but then you got a little annoyed, you were worried sick and he was here nicely sleeping. You got close to him and you immediately scrunched up your nose. He was reeking of alcohol. Looking at how he was lying, blazer thrown to the floor and shirt all out, you can say he was beyond drunk last night. Your foot accidentally knocked on something and you heard a clink sound. When you looked down there was an empty alcohol bottle on the floor. So he was drinking here in the office? But why? What happened? 

Jimin groaned snapping you from your thoughts. You quickly came back to your senses and decided to wake him. You needed to send him home before anyone walks in and sees him like this. 

"Jimin.." you shook him up but he just groaned again. "Babe you need to wake up." you say holding his face in your hands and slightly patting his cheek. Furrowing his brows in sleep he held your hand struggling to wake up.

"Jimin.. wake up." you say and this time he finally woke up opening his eyes slowly. At first he was confused by where he was. He looked around kind of panicking and then finally at you. He let out a sigh and sat straight holding his head. He is probably having a bad hangover.

  "Hey.. are you alright?" you ask in a low careful voice.

"My head hurts." he groans, his head hung low.

"You don't look so good either. Why don't you go home and rest." You say to him. He stayed like that in silence for a while. You really didn't know what to say or do, so you just stood there thoughts running wild in your head.

Finally he let out a sigh and stood up grabbing his blazer. "I'll be going home now. I need some rest." he says looking at you. He looked troubled and sad. You wanted to stay with him and ask if he is ok and all. But for some reason you feel like he wants to be left alone. 

"Rest well. I'll take care of things here." you tell him fixing his shirt and buttoning up the top two buttons. You didn't want him to leave looking like a mess during this time when employees are arriving. When you looked up to adjust his collar Jimin was staring down at you. His eyes looking sad. He cleared his throat and stepped back a little. You felt that something was off but you didn't know what it was. Jimin was acting a little weird.

"I'll call you later." he said giving a tight smile looking guilty and walked out of the office, leaving you completely puzzled. What happened to the sweet guy from yesterday?