~ 43 ~

The sudden noise of a plate shattering grabbed everyone's attention in the kitchen. Ceramic pieces and the freshly prepared cream pasta was all over the white floor. The staff members stared at the mess and shook their heads in disappointment. 

"YAHH! KIM TAEHYUNG! What the hell did you just do?" The head chef yelled looking very angry.

"I'm sorry Chef it just slipped out of my hand." Taehyung apologized looking guilty.

"This is not the fucking first time. You have been doing a lot of mistakes recently. You better get your shit together or else I will not hesitate to kick you out." The Chef fumed looking at Taehyung. 

"I'm sorry. I'll be careful."

"You better. Now cleaned this up and the damages will be deducted from your pay." The chef barked and Taehyung gave a quick nod.

 He got down to the floor and started picking up everything feeling embarrassed and sad about how his life turned out to be. He was suppose to be an aspiring top model but now all he does is clean kitchens and wait tables. Nothing was working out and he was getting fed up of everything. 

After cleaning up the mess he made, Taehyung spoke to the manager and requested to go home early. He thought his request will be denied but surprisingly he was granted to go home and the manager asked him to get some rest. Taehyung really needed some rest as he barely slept because of his troubled mind.

As he was walking back to his apartment, he stopped near a café as his eyes landed on the corner window seat. He was instantly reminded of you, how you used to wait for him back in the days sitting there looking so pretty. He felt a twitch in his heart and thought how perfect everything was one year ago. 

Letting out a sigh he climbed the stairs to his apartment. Once he got inside, his ears were filled with moans and screaming. He rolled his eyes shaking his head and passed his friend's room to get to his.

"Yeah daddy.. Just like that. Please." Taehyung stopped in his tracks as he heard the girl shouting. He turned towards his friend Mark's room as he kept hearing moans and dirty talks. His eyes widened when he recognized that it was his girlfriend who was screaming.

Without any warning Taehyung barged in as anger roared in him. His blood boiled to see his girlfriend in all fours as his bestfriend was fucking her from behind. "What the fuck is this?" Taehyung snarled like a wild animal. Both of them jumped and his girlfriend Rose yelped quickly grabbing the sheet to cover up. Taehyung scoffed in anger to her reaction. 

"Dude.. I-I can explain." Mark stuttered.

"Explain what? How you fucked your best friend's girlfriend?" Taehyung's hand turned into a tight fist, ready to punch Mark. More than Rose he was disappointed in his friend.

"Tae please." Rose said in panic.

"Shut up you whore. I'm talking to him not to you." he barked angrily pointing a shaky finger at her. Rose flinch but she was quick to frown as annoyance hit her.

"If I'm a whore then what are you? Don't forget that you also fucked that slut while I was here, so you have no right to be angry at me." she screamed back.

"Don't call her that. You fucking whore. I should have known when you forced me to do those things that you are nothing but a bitch and a cheating whore." Taehyung yelled back controlling to hit something or someone.