🌹1M - Special Chapter🌹

"Are you sure that you're not gonna mess up, Jeon?" Jimin asks in a doubtful tone while Jungkook loads back the supplies to the car that they brought them earlier to do some hard work around the forest park. Now that they are done, they want nothing else but to leave now and go back to their homes.

"Don't worry man. I got this. You made me practice this over and over again the last couple of days so I know I'm not gonna fuck up. So chill." Jungkook assures his partner in crime and shut the trunk. "I'm sure even Lee over there has it engraved to his memory cause of you." He nods over to the large man who was on the phone with his very much pregnant wife. 

"You better not cause, it'll be my wife, your bestie who would be pissed off if we didn't pull this off right. She's been spilling more blood sweat and tears to this than you for sure."

 "I know right. And is it just me or has she been really cranky these days? It's getting scary to speak with her." Jungkook scratches the side of his temple with his long-tattooed finger.

"I think it's because she's stressed out these days. Specially with everything that's been happening and this champ over here growing into a little mischievous ball." Jimin says smiling as he sees his two and a half-year-old son running towards him with a big green ball in his little hands.

"That's how boys are Park. Champ is well raised by this uncle here." Jungkook smiles proudly and lower himself to get to same level as the little boy who he adores a lot. Ji-Won, the little boy giggled as he threw the ball hitting Jungkook's face. Jimin burst into chuckles as Jungkook let out a tiny ouch and rubbed his nose. Jimin was about to say something sarcastic, but he was stopped when his phone started ringing.

Jimin looked down at the phone and immediately answered when the screen showed 'My Queen' calling. "Hello love, everything alright?"

Jungkook looked at the man who suddenly got busy talking to his wife and realized that it was time to go back. He looked at the little Ji-Won and flashed a smile before ruffling his silky brown hair which is just like his mother's. "Come on buddy, lets get you back in your car seat. Time to go back to your momma." At the mention of you, the little boy squealed "Mamma" making Jungkook chuckle, this kid really does remind him of you a lot. Sure, he looks more like his father, but he feels more like you to Jungkook. 

As Jungkook was strapping the little one into his car seat, Lee walked over with a bag that had important supplies that were needed later on the day. Lee was in charge of it but now seeing him handing it over, Jungkook realized something was not right. "What's up? Everything okay?"

"Hopefully. My wife says she's feeling uncomfortable and there's a pain that keeps coming once a while. So I thought of taking her to the doctor just to be safe. I'm worried that I might get late, so keep these with you just in case." Lee placed the bag inside the car next to Ji-Won right when Jimin walked in to join the conversation. "I'm sure it's the baby kicking. Even for Y/n it started out like that. But like you said, just get it checked out just to be sure." 

"Yeah man, go to her now. We got this. Try to make it to the dinner if possible." Jungkook closed the door carefully so that the little one won't be startled. "Yeah. We'll get over here once we are done with the check up."