~ 2.20 ~

Few days passed ever since Jungkook came back but nothing felt right. Every second things were getting complicated and you were having a hard time figuring out what you want and what's going on. The night Jungkook came back he had been very clingy making you feel guilty for not missing him. The way he cuddled you all night and the things he said had you thinking about your life together with him. You didn't know why, after that you just couldn't face Jimin properly. Because of your confused heart you had been avoiding him. That night when you saw his eyes, you knew he was not an ordinary guy in your life. He was so much more to you. 

You were both mentally and physically tired past few days. You didn't have the strength to do anything. All you have been doing is sleep when you get home because Jungkook also seemed to be busy with work. Finally reaching the house after work,  you sigh out loud and entered the house. As usual you found Jungkook playing games.

You let out another sigh seeing his jacket, socks and shoes scattered everywhere on the floor. You didn't know when he became this messy but you were too tired to say anything. Silently you kept your bag aside and went to pick up his things from the floor. 

"Hey Precious.. Did you just get in?" He asks while eyes still fixed on the screen. 

"Hm." You just hummed as you picked up the last piece of clothing. After keeping the shoes away, you went to the laundry room to put away the clothes. Your stomach grumbled a little. You have been eating less the past few days and now you were feeling really hungry. You head back to the kitchen and frowned when you found the pantry and the fridge empty.

"Kook did you forget the groceries today too?" You ask in an annoyed tone. You watched Jungkook stiffen. He slowly paused the game and turned to give you the innocent look. 

"I'm sorry. It really slipped my mind today."

"If you couldn't do it, you should have just told me. There is nothing to eat at all." You scolded getting irritated a little. 

"I know.. but I really forgot. I'm sorry. I promise I'll bring them tomorrow. Just go get washed up, I'll order some food for us for now." he pouts and gives you a pleading look. You roll your eyes at him and let out another sigh.

"Fine.. And I don't want pizza." You say bitterly before heading to your room. 

Jungkook lets out a sigh and quickly pulls out his phone to set an alarm to buy groceries tomorrow. He knew that you would kill him otherwise. After that he scrolled through the food options thinking what to order. You strictly said no pizza so he wondered what you would want. As he was still deciding a message on his gaming gc popped. He quickly opened it and he smiled widely seeing that June had joined the group.

He immediately sent her a greeting and she soon replied. Nate and Sobin suddenly mentioned the challenge and the bet they made since it's already been more than a week. Jungkook smirked thinking if she would be up to challenge him now and to his surprise she did demand for a game. Jungkook quickly logged into the game and accepted the challenge. 

Few minutes went by and he couldn't help but get worked up because June seemed to be playing it well compared to the last time. The guys were already shouting and laughing on the line. "Guys shut up.. I can't concentrate." Jungkook scolded as he was close to winning.