~ 2.28 ~

"Baby are you sure you don't want to come and stay in the office? I promise I will finish off by One and then we can go get the things you want." Jimin asked you for the third time as he stopped in front of Jungkook's apartment building.

"No baby.. that's fine. I'll just spend some time here and come to your office by one. Besides I need to annoy Jungkook about something." You say looking at him but he didn't look so happy.

"I'm sorry about this." He said pouting a little. You could see that he was irritated ever since he got this urgent work call.

"It's ok baby. It's work. We can still go once you are done."

"Ok then. I'll see you at one." he leans to give a quick kiss before you get down from his car. After waving at him, you turned to go inside.

Once you got inside the apartment it was dead quiet. You knew Jungkook wouldn't be home since he works out early in the morning at the gym. It's been two days since you returned from Busan and you have been spending time at Jimin's teasing him trying to win the bet. You two have been at your best in the tease game but non of you are giving in because of the stubborn selves. 

Just yesterday he almost caved in when you got back at him for what he did to you at the dinner table. While he was on a business call you started stripping slowly piece by piece getting his full attention. Of course you planned it and  wore sexy black lace lingerie underneath and stopped at that. When his bulge was visible you made sure to walk over to him and kiss his neck as your hand grazed his hardened thickness. He hissed and stuttered having a hard time continuing the call. You enjoyed his moment of discomfort just like how he enjoyed yours. And when he hung up, you escaped to the bathroom leaving him hanging and cursing.

So you haven't been back here for the past couple of days. Jungkook had been calling and bugging you that you are not spending the last few days together with him as you decided to move out to your place. Things have been amazingly fun and happy with Jungkook. It has gotten even better than how you both were. Much crazier and much stronger. So he was all pouty when you told him about the move, but eventually he understood and promised to spend time with you on free times. 

Sighing out you placed your bag on the couch and went over to the open kitchen that was next to the living room.  Opening the fridge you looked for something to drink. You saw a half empty juice bottle and took it out thinking if Jungkook would complain. Well he can suck it up! You thought giving an evil grin and opened the lid to drink straight from the bottle.

As you were chugging down the juice looking around, suddenly you jumped choking and accidently sprayed the drink from your mouth when a female figure appeared out of nowhere startling you. "Fuck." You cursed while coughing and patting your chest to calm down.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you. I didn't know anyone else was here." She spoke in a hushed voice surprised by your presence as well. You looked at her properly and your eyes widened a little. "Joy?"

"Y/n!" She said your name in a hushed tone again. "Omg Joy! how are you?" You exclaimed smiling widely as you were happy to see her after years. But suddenly she covered your mouth with her hand.