~ 2.25 ~

You didn't know how long it has been, after showering and changing, you and Jungkook had been cuddling together on the couch to comfort each other. Strangely it felt better. All the exhausting feeling, the pain and everything vanished. All you felt was warmth and happiness. Your heart was light again but still there was something missing. And it was Jimin. 

"Do you want to watch something?" Jungkook asks snapping you from your thoughts. You smiled and nodded your head.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks taking the remote.

"Hmmm... how about Shutter." You say grinning and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"No thankyou. I think I'll skip horror movies for a while thanks to someone who creeped me out." You couldn't help but laugh and he narrowed his eyes at you playfully.

"Don't tell me that I scared the mighty golden bunny."

"In your dreams. I'm not scared. It's just... creepy." Jungkook scrunched his nose.

"Mmhm.. whatever you say." Smirking you grabbed the remote and played a random movie. You bickered a little bit and turned to pay attention to the movie. But as the movie went on, you were lost in your thoughts again. You couldn't stop thinking about Jimin. 

Now that your head is cleared and Jungkook explained everything in details, you knew what you needed. But you just didn't know how to face Jimin. You blamed yourself for everything that happened. Because of your impatient and lack of trust everything went down this way. But you learnt two important things through this experience. One, always communicate without hiding anything. Two, it's always now or never. 

Now that you realized those two.. all you need is a little bit of confidence to go for it. Because you know that no matter what, you are already bound by his words. Claimed by his actions and touched like never before. He had unchained your mind. Unhinge your body and fucked your soul. So there is no point in denying all of this and you had to go back to him. He is The One for you.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook ask stroking your hair gently.

"Nothing." You replied softly after a while. Jungkook sighs knowing that you are lying.

"It's him isn't it?" He asks and you stiffen. Jungkook felt that and lets out another sigh.

"Why don't you just go and see him. I know deep down how you feel. And I think you should go talk to him." Jungkook says sincerely. You lift your head from his chest and look at him. You could see that he was being serious. So you replied honestly.

"I don't know Kook. I don't think I'm ready to face him. Things have changed now. It's not going to be easy."

"Precious.. I can somewhat relate to what you are feeling. But nothing is easy when it comes to love." He continues as he smiles softly at you. "I may suck at love and all.. And I may have a bad judgement. And yeah things have changed. But I can tell you for a fact that the only thing that never changed was his love for you." Your heart tingled hearing those words from Jungkook.