~ 31 ~

"Jimin stop... Someone will come." you giggled softly while Jimin had you wrapped in his arms  from behind. He was nibbling your neck and you were feeling ticklish. He was enjoying it way too much to let you go anytime soon but you had to stop him.

"Stop." you said wiggling against him but that made him press against you against him tighter. You bit your lip when he kissed the sweet spot of your neck.

"I missed you." he said softly against your ear making your heart skip a beat. You closed your eyes feeling a shiver run down your body. Why does he feel so good! His hand glided up from your hip to caress your breast. His kisses down your neck soon started to feel so good. You bit your lip hard trying your best not to let out a moan. While being lost in him you suddenly jumped when is phone vibrated and started ringing in his pocket. Cursing a little, Jimin let you go to answer his phone.

"Yes?" Jimin answered in an annoyed tone. You took this chance and slowly slipped on to your seat. You really didn't want anyone to walk in on you two. It will not look good on either of you. 

"Alright I'm coming." Jimin let out a sigh and shoved his phone back into his pocket. He walked to his desk and grabbed the documents he signed earlier and walked back to you.

"Y/n I have to head out for something urgent but I will be back for the meeting. Prepare everything for it. And also make one week hotel reservations for two. I have sent you the details of the Tokyo visit." 

"Oh Ok. For you and Hobi?" you asked in a pout thinking about him away for a week. 

"No.. For you and me." he smiled.

"Really. We are going to Tokyo. Just you and me?" you asked getting a little excited.

"Yes. Just you and me. I have to attend two meetings there and get some work done. And I don't want to go without you." He said pecking your lips making you smile. 

"I'll get going now." Jimin pulled you for another quick kiss before leaving.

You couldn't help but smile while making the reservations for a week. It maybe work related but spending time with Jimin was all that mattered to you and it got you really excited. After preparing everything you went to the meeting room.

-

More than a meeting it was a presentation of the next project. Jimin came in just in time and took his seat. After the greetings they dimmed the lights and started the presentation. Everyone was so focused into it. You really didn't have anything to do but to sit there and stare at the screen. Feeling bored you swung your leg under the table accidently brushing along Jimin's leg. 

Your eyes quickly went to his face and even though it was bit dark you could see him clearly. Jimin stiffened a little but his eyes stayed focused on the screen. Feeling a little playful and wanting revenge for what he did last week, you slowly slipped your foot out of your heel. Biting your lip holding back your devilish smirk, you raised your leg up and traced your toes up his leg.

Jimin tensed as his eyes grew wide a little. You slowly teased him making him uncomfortable. He turned his head and gave you a warning look but that just aroused you more. Your toes glided up and down on his perfectly toned muscular leg. His thighs was your favorite, so thick and strong. Unable to take your teasing anymore he tried to move his leg but that didn't work. He had to remain calm and quiet because of the other people around him. Looking down at your notebook you went more up on his thigh, making him curse which he quickly covered with a throat clearing.