~ 37 ~

It's been two weeks since you returned and you were hit with a truck load of work. There were so much of pending work that needed to be cleared and few shipments that needed approvals of Jimin and Hoseok. The beautiful dream holiday went in a flash and now you are back to reality.

Jimin was way too busier than you and you hardly saw him at work. Hoseok had been dragging him around on VIP client visits and factory visits. But he would always call you and check on you. Ever since you admitted your feelings, you see Jimin differently now. The feelings are more intense and every time he is with you those feelings would just magnify.

Even though what you have with Jimin keeps growing and you both keep getting closer and closer everyday, you didn't want him to find out how you feel because you knew he is unable to return it. You didn't want to scare him and stop this thing you have with him. He was too precious for you to loose now.

After work you shifted from one foot to another as you waited for Jungkook at the entrance of your work building. He is late! Where the hell is this idiot! You scolded him in your head as you waited. Because of the work load you were not able to meet Jungkook properly for a while, he kept throwing fits about it saying that you are ignoring and forgetting him. So you two made plans to meet up after work and go for dinner.

Waiting for another five more minutes you took out to call him. It rang and rang but that idiot didn't pick up. You were getting impatient and irritated. He very well knows that you don't like to wait and even though he has never done this before, the work stress is getting the best of you. You opened your messages and typed pressing your fingers hard against the phone.

You - Yaahh where the hell are you?

You - If you don't reply in 5 mins I'm leaving.

You - Yaaahhhhh... You ugly muscle pig bunny 

You - 🤬🤬🤬🔪🔪🔪

After waiting for almost an hour you decided to leave scolding and cursing Jungkook. You got in your car and started heading home. It was weird that he stood you up and didn't even pick your calls. He would never do that. Since you were feeling uneasy about it, you decided to call him again and this time he picked it up.