~ 18 ~

Lost in deep thoughts you sat quietly next to Jimin as the show had already started. You didn't dare to look up when the models started the runaway. You were so thankful that you were wearing a mask and you had your hair down so that no one could see your face clearly.

You really wanted to go home as anger was eating you up. You are sad and angry because Taehyung played you for a whole damn year. You always had your head high and you promised not to let anyone to get to you but you were blinded by Taehyung. You failed to know that he was a fake. Part of you want to scream and slap him and part of you want to just let go because he is not worth it. All you got was disappointment from that fucking jerk. The things he said about you to that girl was running wild in your head. How dare he! Such a big lie just to get into the company. Your ego is hurt and you are unable to process this.

Soon it was time for Jimin's reveal and it went well but unfortunately you couldn't focus on what he was saying. The other person you couldn't face was Jimin. He heard everything and he knows what happened to you. You could literally drown in your embarrassment. Thankfully Jimin didn't utter a word to you after the incident, he was giving you space which you needed a lot.

After party started and almost everyone gathered. Your eyes wondered the crowd and you easily spotted Taehyung and the blonde girl acting around like a couple. How shameless and fearless are they? You have been glaring at them too long that she looked up almost catching you. As you were on your fifth glass of wine you couldn't do it anymore. You were tipsy and you got scared that you would cause a scene. So you turned to Jimin who was talking to some people and excused yourself and leaned closer to Jimin's ear. The music was too loud and you wanted to give a proper explanation and leave. You needed to get out.

"Jimin I need to talk to you." you said desperately with pleading eyes. You thought he might tell you to wait for later but to your surprise he gave a nod.

"Wait outside, I'll be right out after seeing Mr. Chan off." he said over the loud music for you to hear. You gave a thankful nod and hurried out.

As soon as you stepped out of the hall and got to the lobby, you got held back as a large hand gripped your arm. You turned to see Taehyung with a smirk on his face. You wanted to smack that smirk out of his face and kick his balls but you held it in. You saw his blondie lurking around at the back and a disgusting smile tugged your lips.

"Hey where were you. I was looking for you through out the event." he lied to your face which irritated you. You didn't want to deal with him right now when your emotions were all over the place but then why drag this piece of shit! you thought.

"Oh really. I thought you were just too busy." you replied in a sarcastic tone without showing any real emotions. The one thing you are good at and learned well for the past few years was to fake your emotions. Taehyung never paid attention to you so he couldn't tell what you were feeling at all. He just let out a sigh to show that he was tired and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Y/n. I think we should talk. I need to tell you something." he said looking at you with no hint of guilt at all. Anger was boiling inside of you as you held yourself up.

"Oh yeah. Me too but you go first." you said cocking up an eyebrow to see what excuses he is going to give.