part 44

Thankyou for 155k readers.... Follow me plz

Rita g knocked her door she didn't call any servant to call her because she herself wants to check on her. Shehnaaz opened the door rita g promptly understand that she cried alot. Shehnaaz escorted her inside and she settled on couch in room asked sana to sit beside her.

I know it's first time after your marriage sid leaves you your reaction is common. So don't hesitate in front of me. You know after my wedding when your dad first time went for business trip my condition was same but my mother-in-law made me understand that's work is essential , I didn't show my turmoil in front of her but deep inside I was convinced. She bite her to control herself because she was on the verge of crying. Rita g patted her head and said I'm your mother shehnaaz feel free to share anything with me and don't worry today we will spend mother daughter time. Now come with me have some food.

While dinner they both tried to made her feel comfortable and crack jokes to uplift her mood. It's the first time shehnaaz is spending this much time with her in-laws and honestly she is really enjoying their company. After dinner shehnaaz went inside her room and changed her clothes she could not call him as he is still in flight it is possible with him by tomorrow only. She was feeling scared in this big room alone. To her luck rita g decided to sleep with her today.

She knocked her door shehnaaz knows who will be at door. She opened the door for her. You won't mind shehnaaz if I join you Tonight. She asked her.

Does mother needs to ask permission from their child? Said shehnaaz

She smiled after her response. Let me massage your head I know my daughter must be tired. She think it's the best thing to do in this way she can spend time with her.

No mom I'm ok.

No I'm not asking I'm telling you that I'm going to massage your hair so sit here.

Like a obedient child she obeyed her order. You know shehnaaz I always want girl child also with whom I can share and spend some moments like this with her. I felt so delighted to have you as my daughter.

Shehnaaz kept her head on her lap while she continue massaging her hair. She narrates story about sidharth childhood she told him how stubborn he was when he was kid. They spend some quality time with each other and slept. Shehnaaz hugged her tightly she felt mother's warm for the first time she is loving this feeling. Rita g strokes her hair until she felt sleep.

Sidharth when leave from home he knows she will cry he didn't look back it pinched him. Her tears are his biggest weakness. He wants to hug her tightly and stayed like that for whole life. His heart only beat for afterall she is his lifeline however this project was also important so didn't trust anyone that's why he himself handle this.
In flight whenever he close his eyes her face comes in front of his and he smiled remembering her. He was also missing her but he behave strongly in front of her so that she didn't feel more bad.

After 8hours of Travelling he reached their in morning. He came out of airport and called her as it was 7am in the morning.

Her phone ringed and she look at contact name it's sid he is calling her. She immediately picked his call but she realised that her mother is also sleeping with her when she turned other side she found bed empty. Because rita g is an early bird so without disturbing her sleep she went out.

Shehnaaz are u there? Sid asked her

Hmm did u reach safely she asked him and he told her he reached there safely. Did you sleep well shehnaaz and had your dinner. She narrate everything to him about last night. He felt happy after listening that mom slept with her. They talk until he reached his penthouse she told him to take proper rest and wished him luck for meeting. And they hanged up the call.

She got ready for office and left.

Check this story

Check this story