Part 13

Next morning sidharth was finding excuses so that he shouldn't go to office today because shehnaaz is coming. He want to see her and another reason is he want to choose her dresses According to his choice .

Shehnaaz is coming in afternoon and
Sid is desperately waiting he want to see his girl .

He was sitting with his mother and they were talking with each other then designer reached there .

Rita g give him tea and snacks while sidharth was checking design.

After sometime shehnaaz came rita g hug her and greeted her .

R: I was waiting for you shehnaaz...kaisi ho

Sg: Mai thik hoon aap btao?

R: I am also good

Then sid came there

Sid: hey shehnaaz

Sg: hey

They talk with eo formally in front of designer and his mother.

Rita: shehnaaz he is your designer ....tum dresses dekhlo bcha Mai tumhare liye coffee le kr aati hoon

Sg: she was taken aback with this ...(bcz rita g didn't tell her about this )
Designer...mom Mai dress lai lugi aap itna kyu kr rahi hai

She don't want to take any favour before marriage. She don't want to look like other girls who just love money .

R: sid tum hi smjhao ...Mai jaa rahi hoon

She went from there

Then sid picked dresses which he selected for shehnaaz and hold her hand ....take her to his room

He placed that dresses on bed

Sid: shehnaaz tum ne dresses dekhi v ni toh mna kyu kiya

He don't know about the actual reason. He was born with a silver spoon. He will never understand feelings of any middle class child because he got what he wants from his childhood. He was not aware about his state.

Sg: woh Mai khud buy krlugi

Sid: but kyu jha v toh khud hi buy krna hai....tum dress kyu ni choose kr rahi

Sg: she didn't say anything just look towards him

Sid: ok fine tum mt kro ...I choose these dresses for you tum try krlo ek vaar plz (with puppy eyes)

Sg: she reluctantly agreed

She took one dress and goes towards dressing room while he was waiting for her in room

Sid look towards dressing room here shehnaaz was standing looking breathtaking hot in dark pink ghagra choli.

He move towards her and said you are looking gorgeous shehnaaz blushed and moved her eyelashes down.

She show her dress to him. He was smiling looking towards her but when he noticed that this dress is backless. He don't want her to wear this dress nobody will dare to look towards her girl in that way. He is very possessive for her he knows it very well.

Sid: baby dusri dress try krlo

Sg: it's nice Sidharth

Sid : I like that more ....he pointed his finger towards Maroon dress because that dress will cover her back but that is also off shoulder 🤣.

She agreed

After sometime she came there and stood in front of mirror.

Sid come towards her and placed her chin on her shoulder while his other hand on her bare stomach.

She closed her eyes in response because his touch send shiver in her spine. He smirked seeing his effect on her.

Sid: baby (he said in his husky voice near her ear he intentionally touched his lips on her ear)

She was breathing heavily unable to bear his sweet torture she turned towards him.  He snaked his arm around her waist and pull her towards himself. She blushed and hide her face in his chest and wrapped her arms around his torso.
He hugged her tightly and rested his chin on her hand.

Sid: what happen baby

She didn't say anything just tight her grip.

Sid stroked her back because he knows she is nervous.

Sid: I am sorry shehnaaz if u don't like it I will never touch you without your permission.

Sg: she broke hug and looked in his eyes and cupped his face and kissed on his forehead.

He understand her feelings.

This is the intensity of their love they know each other without saying any word .

Sid: I love this dress you are looking dropdead gorgeous baby. But if you want something else then I don't have any problem. You can choose according to your taste.

Sg: I like this dress sid . I want this one .
She picked that dress because she want to wear dress of his choice.

Sid felt so happy and she went to change .

They came downstairs together and show dress to his mother and designer which he choose for her.

Rita g's happiness has no bound because she saw that peace and happiness on his son's face after so many years.

They chose some more dresses for shehnaaz.

Done

Author:

How are you all?

How's this update ? And tell me one thing if I add some adult content toh screenshot toh ni viral kroge Twitter pr???

Please keep streaming all songs speacially bhula dunga because I really want sidnaaz project sare stream kiya kro na yr.

Love you all

Thanks❤️