part 32

So today is BHARAT BAND ... Please support farmers ....❤️

Sid was the first one who woke up but shehnaaz is still sleeping because of tiredness. She is sleeping like a cute baby on his chest with a cute pout which arise his desire he want to suck her pouty and luscious lips. He look at her condition she is full exhausted bcoz of their love making sessions and he kept staring her naked figure. He felt so blessed to have her in his life he can't express how happy he is , he is waiting for this from so long the day he saw her he wanted to make her his on that day . He felt possessiveness towards her when he didn't find her in front of his he understand that she is his obsession but when he came to know about her past and about her suffering on that day he decided he will take care of her. He know how child feel when his or her parents don't give attention and here his baby girl spend her entire life without her parents, he wants to pamper her like kid bcoz he know no doubt she look like a strong lady but deep inside she is still a kid by heart. He wants her to show her childish side to him so he can pamper her.

His thoughts broke when he feel some movement. Shehnaaz when wake up she realise her position and due to shyness she hide herself more in his chest.
He stroke her hair lovingly and said good morning baby she too replied nd kiss his chest exactly on her heart.

Sid: baby why u trying to wake the beast inside me you are already tired ( because the way her hands freely roams on his abs are raising his desires nd she kiss on his heart nd it's like a cherry on a cake )

Sg: she try to be bold and said I love it and I would love to feel tired because of you and our love

He smiled and said let's take bath

He wore his shorts and in the meantime shehnaaz try to get up from bed but she feel extreme pain on her v***a and she again sat down on the bed.

He come close to her and said why are you trying to get up haan? I am here for you .. you are sore baby

He took her in his arms and move towards washroom his eyes are wide opened when he notice the decor of washroom and his gaze shifted towards her and he asked you planned all this? And she nodded

He softly make her sit in the jacuzzi while he too sat inside and she was sitting between his legs and her head on his chest , her back is facing his front.

He took some body wash and starts applying on her arms and she shivered due to his sudden move but she didn't utter anyword and give him full access. His hand move on her belly, her soft milky skin is arousing him but he try to control himself because he knows she is so fragile and he don't want to hurt her. His hand move upwards and found his favourite place her twins, he start pressing them and he took her nipple in his thumb and forefinger start pinching whereas she moaned his name like a mantra. He keep doing his work after satisfying from her boobs he cupped her pussy in his hands and slide his two finger in her love hole. He was busy in fucking her with his fingers and his another hand on her boobs, she release her cum on his finger he took his fingers out and lick them in front of her and she closed her eyes because of shyness.

They both took bath and came out in bathrobe and sid placed breakfast order.

They finish their breakfast and shehnaaz said get ready bebu we are going out today. He is no mood to anywhere he said I don't want to go I want to stay in this room, spend some time with you and I want to fuck you for whole day.

Her cheeks turned into crimson red.

Sg: we will go please aise Mt kro and get ready like a good husband

Sid: oh so now I am not a good husband hai na he move close to her and hold her by her her waist and she banged in his hard chest their breath were falling on each other. He put his head in a crook of her neck and inhale her scent which is his drug he kissed her neck and said kya krna pdega good bnne ke liye

Sg: jldi se tyar hona hoga aur humein ghr v jana hai

S: ok but I need a kiss first ...he smirked he thought she will not initiate but alas she smashed her lips on his and start massaging her scalp and his hands were shamelessly Roaming on her body he spank her butts in between the kiss she was shocked at first but didn't broke the kiss.

Their moment is broken by the phone call by their mom dad to wish him birthday.

They talk with them for sometime and after that get ready to go.

Done

Do voted and comments
❤️