part 27

Next day in office sana talked with his manager and assistant as she needs their help also.
She told them to arrange all his important meeting in this week itself because she knows that they have responsibilities which could not be neglected by them.

She also said his manager that he should told him that they have important meeting out of India (am not going to reveal anything right now) so he don't find out anything suspicious.

After instructing them she also arrange all her meetings and also conduct sudden meeting with finance department.

                       .................................

Sid entered in her cabin when she is so engrossed in her work he entered without knocking so she is not aware about his presence.

She is looking drop dead gorgeous in baby pink top and jeans with a bun and a cherry color Lipstick which enhance her beauty.

He move close to her and she sensed someone's presence and smile tugged on her lips when she noticed him.

Sg: aap kb aye ?

S: kyu mai apni biwi ko milne ni aa skta kya

Sg: maine toh vaise pucha aap toh kbhi v aa skte ho.... Then suddenly she hugged him and he was taken Back by her sudden hug but then he also hugged her back.

She nuzzled her nose on his chest and he was stroking her hair lovingly ... What happen to my baby he softly asked her . He knows that she hugged him suddenly and she tried to escape herself in him there must be any reason.

Sg: aapko kaise pta?

S: because I am your husband and you are my baby now tell me.

Sg: shopping chle plzz 🥺 she said with puppy eyes

He melt down as she is not a kind of person who always demands something from but one thing he understood today that she starts opening herself in front of him he felt happy because he wants this.

On the other hand shehnaaz knew they went for shopping at Saturday but she wants to purchase clothes for him for their excursion.

Sid: I have some work let me accomplished that then we will go for shopping ok baby ??

She nodded.

At 4'o clock he finished his work and they both went to shopping mall.

She purchased casual wears for him many trouser, tshirts , jeans , jackets, shoes.

He also wants to buy some clothes for her so he dragged her to ladies section with him and she took it as a opportunity and bought some winter clothes like sweater , hoodies  , scarf , shoes for her.

He was in dilemma why she is buying winter clothes for both of them but he didn't ask her anything as he wants to fulfill all her demands so he remain silent.

                                 ....................

Their days were going like this because of their hectic schedules they spend huge time in office.

One fine day shehnaaz went for shopping with rita g to purchase all gifts for him which she wants to gift him on his birthday.
(Aap logo ko baad mein pta chalega....bd mein CID vale bnn jaoge sb kb buy kiye sana ne gift this that so maine mention krdiya)

                                 *************

On Friday his manager told him about their trip and he thought it's professional commitment so he agreed and on the contrary shehnaaz and her father (means in law) arranged everything.

When he reached home he told them about his trip where his parents insisted him to take sana along with him ....he too wants this so he happily agreed.

Sid Moves towards his room where his beautiful wife is setting clothes in cupboard.

He hugged her tightly from back and his chin on her shoulder. She can sense his presence. She put her one hand on his cheek and said aagye aap ?

He just hmm in response and dugged his face in the crook of her neck and was smelling his favourite fragrance which is her cologne.

He nuzzled his nose on her neck she giggled because she felt ticklish.

Sg: bebu kya kr rahe ho ?

Sid: apne biwi ke saath pyar nhi krskta kya

Sg: she turn her face towards him and cupped his cheeks and smashed her lips on his he quickly respond her kiss in the meanwhile he entered his hands inside her top and rubbing on her bare waist,  back and stomach.

Her hands were ruffling his hair. He grabbed her one twin and starts kneading and other hand on her neck.
She broke the kiss when they both ran out of breath. She was breathing heavily and he don't want to stop so he start kissing and sucking her neck with one hand he is still squeezing her bosom. It's his favourite thing to play.

.....

Sid: woh baby business trip ke liye jana hai tum v chlogi saath (he ordered her)

She nodded

S: he felt so happy that she agree without any argument but bechara sid is not aware about that this trip is planned by his wifey
Packing ke liye mai bolta hoon servants ko

Sg: no Mai krloongi aap fresh ho jao

He left from here and she already packed her suitcase but she packed his suitcase in front of him.

Finally khatm

Give me some idea aur kya add kru but after their this honeymoon... Kyuki woh ideas hai mere paas ....india vaapis jane ke bd kya chahte ho sar??

Please vote krdiya kro silent readers v please 🥺🥺

Ab toh mai jyada late v update nhi deti ... Give your feedback back please suggetion v dedo kya kya chahiye??