part 54

Highly mature content 🔞

If you people are not confirmed then don't read but I don't want a single negative comment. Otherwise I'll delete whole story mark my words.

Back to story

I was standing in front of mirror apply lotion on my arms after taking hot shower because I felt little exhausted after party and yeah my husband has some other plans for tonight rather than sleeping.

My chains of thoughts were broke when someone hugged me from back. Well who else it can be except my husband. He placed his hand on my stomach and nuzzled his nose on my neck.

Let's jam on bed baby. After saying this he picked me in his arms in bridal style without waiting for my reply. I know he is in hurry today he already told me that tonight is not going to be easy for me.
I'm ever ready for this after all he is my bebu and this one is secret I want him to be harsh on me , I never tell him however I want him to treat me like a queen and fuck me like a whore. But being a gentleman he always think about me. I'm glad to have a person like him in my life.

When I am with my wife she should not think about other things. I was lost in my thoughts I came on earth when his voice reached my ear.

He placed me on bed and hovered over me. He slide down strap of my top from my shoulder and start giving wet kisses on my shoulder to cleavage. I massaged his scalp with one hand while other were roaming on his back. He pressed himself on me and hide his face in my neck inhale my scent.

I wrapped my arms around his body. I want to make love with you in every position and I'll not be gentle on u baby. He mumbled staying in same position.

I would love to feel you deep inside me and you know that I love every shade of yours. I assured him by my response. He placed wet kiss on my neck.

He stripped himself in front of me I turn my face to other side because of shyness. After removing his clothes he come towards me and remove mine as well.

He pinched my nipple over the fabric and fondle my left breast with his big hand. I hissed in pain when he pinched my both buds together.

Then he grab my twins in his hands and start pressing them while sitting on my stomach. He didn't put his whole weight on me but still I can feel his hard length which is poking my navel.

He played with my twins for sometime and then he unhooked my bra. He latched my nipple in his mouth and suck them like a hungry baby. He paid equal attention to both my boobs. He left them when he get satisfied by them and move towards my stomach.

He hold my waist firmly in his hands and slided his tongue in my navel. I curl my toes in anticipation because I feel so wet in south.

He licked my stomach with his tongue and his hands reached towards my core. He slide his hand in my panty and cupped my p***y.

He look towards my face and said "you are so wet for me baby". And placed a soft kiss on my buds one by one.

I cupped his face in my small hands, stroke his cheeks with my thumb " I am wet only for you bebu". I cooed softly.

He came close to my face and took my lips in his for a passionate and dominate kiss. While kissing he rub my clit with his thumb. I moaned loudly because of his sweet torture.

He left my lips when he found that I felt breathlessness. He rub my hair to calm me. I immediately opened my arms for his because of his caring nature. He hugged me tightly by placing his head on my chest. I stroke his hair. I love you bebu I said and kissed his forehead.

I love you more. He replied and peck my lips.

He moved downward and remove my panty.

Spread your legs. I obeyed him.

He look at my dripping p***y with his lustful gaze. He cupped my pussy then smacked it hardly.

I winced in pain. He look at me with his intense gaze. Again spanked my p**y hardly. Moan my name baby. He said and start sucking my core and start fucking me with his tongue.

I was moaning mess beneath him. I was going to release when he pulled his tongue out.

I grabbed bedsheet in my fist and yelled loudly. Bebu I'm near please don't leave me. Please.

What please baby? Tell me. This man really has the audacity to tease me in this condition.

I want to cum please let me. I said pleadingly.

How can I make you cum baby. He teased me.

Fuck me . I said out of frustration.

Aww my baby want to release. After saying this he again placed his mouth on my womanhood and in few minutes I release my orgasm in his mouth. He hold my shaking thighs and place kisses on both thighs.

He give a long kiss on my forehead and ask me if I'm fine or not. I bobbed my head like a child. He smiled at me.

Lay on your stomach. He ordered me in his dominant voice.

I turned around and now my back was facing him. He kissed on my feet then move to my calves and thighs.
He didn't kiss me on my a**s I felt disappointed I thought he don't my body.
He kissed on my shoulder, back and nape.

Again he comes down and press my butts hardly. He start playing with them I felt little happy when he pays attention to my lower back. He placed lots of kisses on my butt because of his negligence towards her forbidden body part.

He licks my lower back with his tongue, I was wriggling under his firm hold. He clutched my waist tightly to stop me from any movement.

After paying huge attention on my back he turned me on my back and slide his in love hole whilst he rub my clit with his thumb pad.

I moaned his name loudly when I was near my orgasm. He hold my both thighs tightly because it was shaking and then I release my energy in his mouth.

My body was still Shaking because of intense orgasm so he came upward and stroke my hair and with another he rub my back with his palm.

Are you ok baby is it hurting anywhere? He asked me politely , I bobbed my head. He again kissed my lips then neck and he put my bud in his mouth with other hand lazily roaming on my waist and navel.

Sidharth placed his head on one of my twin I assert something is bothering him so I put my hand on his shoulder and with right I massaged his scalp.

Where are you lost puttu ? Sana cooed in his ear lovingly. I'm fine I'm just relaxing my self on my favourite thing. He said with mischievous smirk on his lips.

He slide his one finger inside my v****a but remained in same Position. After some time he slidee two more finger ,it give me immense pleasure as well as pain. He curled his finger when I was about to release my energy.

I didn't know when his finger replaced by his hard shaft and he slide himself in me in one go I gasped loudly. He didn't move his length give me time to adjust his hard length.

When I felt relax he pulled his d**k out again entered slowly he did this twice or thrice. I was frustrated I need him inside me.

Sidharth please... Move faster. I pleaded while moaning.

He kissed my forehead and then start doing his work.

After 6hours of hot love making session he leave me and brought towel to clean myself after doing his business.

He spooned me in his arm from behind and hugged me tightly. He kissed my earlobe and muttered good night in my ear.

He placed his hand on my lower abdomen and start rubbing it to soothe my pain because during makeout he hit my g-spot so hardly that it's still paining alot. And who Im Kidding with he is my husband he knows about his deeds. To soothe my pain he massaged my whole body then slide inside duvet he slept while hugging me.

Longest update I try to compensate.but I need votes and comments please 🥺