part 5

At night

After finishing his dinner he was in his study room reading some files related to his business bcoz he has meeting with foreign clients tomorrow.

At midnight

Sid's pov

Dad is so adamant he want me to get marry but I don't know why but whenever he talks about my marriage face of that girl appeared in front of me I am still not able to recognise my feelings. He told me come early tomorrow he want me to meet someone like really my work is so important nd here dad wants me to meet with an unknown person he or she is not our business partner or any client then why dad wants me to meet that person. I said yes because I never disobey my father. He dozed off while thinking all this

Next Morning

Sidharth left for his office with his father bcoz of his important meeting with clients nd got busy in his work whereas ashok ji was thinking about something deep bcoz decision he is going to take will change the life of people but he knows only one thing that he take this decision for precious people of his life.

Scene shift

Shehnaaz is so busy in work today because she has to go for dinner at Shukla mansion.

At 6pm

Shehnaaz is finding dress for herself to wear for dinner but she is so perplex her whole room is mess because she throws all clothes on floor from her wardrobe nd she is not getting anything to wear. Suddenly her phone rang she got more irritated but when she saw caller name that is none other than mahi her bestie she felt so happy she picked up the call.

S: mahi kaisi hai tu tujhe pta hai mai itni confuse thi thankgod tune call ki (how are you mahi u know that I got so confused thankgod you call me) I am going to rita aunty's house today nd then she stopped blabbering nd asked from why she is not speaking anything.

Mahi: if u give me then I will speak well I am good and what about you ? You are comfuse why what happen ?

S: actually I am going for dinner to Shukla house but I don't know what should I wear🙄

M: she is laughing so hard 😂😂😂😂 you are going for a dinner or on dinner date with someone. She teased her

S: mahi stop this I am already irritated despite of helping you are teasing me .she frowned

M: wear something comfortable it's just a dinner baby don't worry

S: she sighed thankyou mahi😊

M: bye don't worry doll you are going to meet Rita aunty so relax nd be happy ok

S: okk bye and take care

Shehnaaz got ready :

She is looking drop dead gorgeous in this attire ....

She is standing in front of mirror applied kohl in her eyes and strawberry flavour lip gloss on her lips. She is naturally beautiful she don't need make up her soft milky skin her rosy cheeks and her almond eyes enhance her beauty.

She is all ready and her phone rang it's Rita Shukla she pick up the call

R: I am sending a car for you no need to come by taxi

S: don't worry aunty I will reach there by taxi no need to do all this

R: you always said I am like your mother so it's my order

S: she sighed nd said ok

She was waiting for a car and then she saw one luxury car in front of orphanage. She came outside.

Chauffeur: who is shehnaaz mam here?

S: I am shehnaaz

C: Rita mam send me to pick you please come

Chauffeur open the door of car for shehnaaz she said thankyou nd sat in the car .

They left for Shukla house.

On other side our prince charming Mr Shukla is so busy in his office and the good news is he crack the deal with that foreign clients and he is so happy. He is excited to go to home so he can share this good news with his parents.

Shehnaaz reached Shukla house when car entered in house there were four guards at main gate. And driver park the car and open car door for Sana. She was looking here and there and admiring Shukla Mansion (Sana ka sasuraal😂😂)

Shehnaaz in her mind :

What are you doing shehnaaz are u mad or what? Behave properly you are here to meet Rita aunty and ashok uncle and you stupid girl is behaving like a insane.
End of pov

Rita g came outside the house and she saw shehnaaz standing there. She goes near Sana took her in a warm motherly hug. When she Hugged Rita g she felt so blessed don't know why what it gave her peace and she consider her as mother bcoz she always stand by her in her thick and thins no doubt shehnaaz is a bright Student so she took admission in university on basis of scholarship but she can't deny the fact Mr.Ashok really support her financially and rita g she always give moral support to her. They are like parents for shehnaaz she never disobey them .

Rita: how are u bcha(baby) I was waiting for you now come with me

S: I am absolutely fine aunty how are you?

R: all good

Rita g ordered tea to butler of the house and they were enjoying tea when ashok ji entered he got so happy.

A: shehnaaz baby how are you? I am so glad that you are here

S: she took his blessings and smile in response.

They all were enjoying tea and then ashok ji went to his room for freshen up.

In living room

Ladies were chatting with each other. Mr Ashok joined them and he told shehnaaz I want to talk with you about something .

Shehnaaz innocently nodded her head

Mr Ashok: Sana you are like my own daughter to me and I want you to get settle in you life now.

Shehnaaz look towards rita g and she blink her eyes and squeeze her hand .

Ashok: I am pressurising you bcha it's ur life you have right to take decision of your life but you will never regret my choice.