part 23

Next day they both get ready as they are going for shopping.

Sidharth and shehnaaz's outfit

They left for shopping in his car.

He hold her hand while driving and entwined their hand. Put her hand on gear.

 Put her hand on gear

Like this

There was silent in the car none of them speak because they were feeling each other's presence.

Sid take her hand kissed it during driving. She cozily lay her head on his shoulder.

They reached in mall start shopping .
Sid was buying anything everything for her. She was denying bcoz according to her she has many clothes.
(Girls ke pass jitne mrji kpde ho kbhi satisfy nhi hoti vaise 😂)

Sid: I want to purchase this for my wifey do u have any problem?

She kept silent and nodded in no.

He happily dragged her with him and bought some jeans,tops and hoodies, and cute flip flops for her. As she has traditional attire designed by designer. So they just bought some casual clothes.

Sana: chlo ab aap ke liye shopping kre ... She said happily

Sid: no I don't want anything

She glared him and he agreed

Obviously first time she give him this look so he give into her demand 😍

She bought some track pants , tshirt and shorts for him According to her choice.

Sg: mujhe bhookh lgi hai she cutely said while rubbing her hand on her tummy

He was aww of his girl

He pulled her cheeks and said bhookh lgi hai mere baby ko ?

Hmm she said

He kissed her cheeks and take her with him to McDonald's which is situated in shopping mall.

They enjoy their cuisine our baby was not eating only she was so hungry so she literally attacked on food.

While he was just adoring her like a love sick puppy.

They were strolling in mall when lingerie store catch his attention.

Sid: baby you didn't buy any lingerie so let's go there

She shockingly look at his face and said nhi fir lelungi abhi chliye ghr chalte hai.

He was so adamant he wants her wife to wear hot stuff for him. But he was not aware that his wife is blushing like hell and giving tough competition to tomatoes.

He hold her hand entered inside the store.

He took black and red garments for her while she was just following him.

He took black bra and asked her about size .
She hold his hand said chliye na plz I don't want to buy.

He now understand why she is behaving like this

Sid: he softly cupped her face kiss her forehead and said we are husband wife right? It's normal na baby please don't feel embarassed and if u r thinking about money so let me clear firstly you are earning and I am not doing any favour on you another thing is you are wife and I have all rights on you. Smjhi?

Her eyes has tears and she felt blessed .

She hugged him tightly without caring about her surrounding.

Sid: ssshh shsshh why are u crying baby I'm here na

Sg: these are Happy tears chlo jldi se shopping finish kre mom dad v wait kr rahe honge na

He purchase undergarments for her acc to his choice.

____________________________________
She was applying lotion on her arms standing in front of mirror and he came inside the room.

He hugged her from back and placed his chin on her shoulder.

Sid: you are giving me tough time wifey 😘
With this he kissed her nape
She closed her eyes in response

Take rest for sometime he said

They both were lying on bed when sid hovered over her and took her lower lips in his mouth for searing kiss. He was dominating the kiss and he slid his hand inside her top and rubbing her bare waist while she was massaging his hair with one hand and other rested on his nape.

He pinched her waist and she moaned in his mouth he took it as a chance and entered his tongue inside her mouth. He was devouring every hidden corner of her mouth and there salivas mingled with eo.

They were panting heavily and he rested his forehead on her.

She started caressing his cheek and he kissed her palm.

He kissed her both eyes then lovingly pecked her nose.

She blushed 🤭

He was happy to witness the way her body reacted to his touch.

He nuzzled his nose in her neck and start giving wet kissed on her neck.

Sidhharthh

She moaned his name for the first time.

He was on seventh heaven now

He moved downward and kissed her cleavage.

She felt different kind of sensation in her body because nobody touched her like this before.

He harshly give love bite on her cleavage and after that suck that area to soothe her pain.

He turned their position now she was lying on him.

He gently tucked her hair strand behind her ear and kissed her forehead.

Sid: stay like this and sleep

She happily give in his demand and her head rested on his chest and his hands around her waist.

Done
❤️
Last part pr ek target ni complete huya...
If you guys don't like my story then tell me
I am trying to regular updates also

Like krdiya kro yr plz fir jldi jldi update dene ka mnn v krta hai