part 47

If I write new story will you guys support? I'm not going to start that soon I just thought about it. In that story they both will be Punjabi.
Tell me should I give it a shot?

Continue...

Sidharth's flight lands and he was so zeal , he wants to run to her and took her in a bone crushing hug , kissed her whole face and he badly wants to cuddle. Only he knows how he spent all these days without her. One things he knows that he can't stay away from her for a second. I will always take her with me to all trips including business trips., I'll not leave my baby.

Sir sir let's go his manager shake his shoulder and he came out from his la la land. They came out of airport and chauffeur waiting for them and they escorted to Shukla mansion.

Here in mansion shehnaaz was talking with rita g and nurse as they didn't send nurse back and she is here to take care of medication of Shehnaaz.

Sana bche tu baith mai aati hoon jra dinner ka dekh ke aati hoon aur tumhare liye khichdi bnane ko bol deti hoon.

Nhi maa please khichdi nhi please 🥺. She said with puppy eyes.
This cute face of yours will not work. You will eat healthy and lite food only now no more arguments otherwise I will call sidharth.

Ok I will obey your order. She said with a angry pout because when she is sick she throws lot of tantrums. (Mai v krti hoon aise)
Rita g come close to her cupped her cheeks kissed her forehead. Bche don't get angry when you will get well I'll make scrumptious dishes for you promise. Now have this for somedays. You are toh my strong bcha. She bobbed her head like a cute baby.

Rita g was in kitchen when sidharth entered in mansion, maid informed her about his arrival.
She came in living room and her become pale when she looks at sidharth.

He happily hugged her mom how are you ? I'm fine sid. Tum toh 2din bd ni aane vale the?

Kyu aap mujhe dekh kr khush ni ho
Nhi aisi ba...at ni hai it's.. just ... She fumbled bcoz she actually was not happy as she is scared of his reaction now.

Relax mom I was just kidding ...look at your face it seems  like I have caught you red handed. Unknowingly he said this.
I'm going to take bath I know sana office hogyi... She will be surprise when she saw me.

He ran to his room while rita g goes behind him as she knows what's coming in her way.

He opened the door of their room and he got shocked to see the view, he didn't believe his eyes , his jaan is lying on bed and her head is rested on headboard, there is needle on her hand because of saline.
He was fretted looking at her and move close to her hurriedly. She open her eyes when she hear someone's footstep.
Sidharth aap kab aye ? She tried to sit properly.

He immediately hold her shoulder and helped her. He cupped her cheeks and sat on the edge of the bed.
Baby what happens to you? He is so worried by looking at her pale face and swollen arm because of drip her arms get swollen. He was on the verge of crying though want to know about the reason of her illness.

I just had some fever and I fainted that's why they give me this saline , otherwise I am fine. She tried to ensure him that she is ok.

However he was not convinced by her answer still don't want to scold her so he thought he will think about this later.

He was about to get up from bed but she hold his wrist and said stay with me for sometime. Are you angry on me you didn't hug me till now. Somewhere she knows it's not easy to convince sidharth Shukla he is renowned businessman because of his skills , he is not any random person whom she can convince easily .

I'm here only don't worry just going to talk with mom.
Rita g was standing on the door and shehnaaz gestured him to looks at the door.

She came in and ask him what happen. She knows what he gonna ask her but still pretend in front of him that she is unaware.

Mom you should called me and informed about her condition. Aap btate toh mai aajata na jldi. Look at her face and tell me what happens to her.

Rita g narrates everything to him how she worked for more than working hours and she neglect her food and because of weakness she fainted in stairs.

He was just looking at her face in a shock , he didn't expect these kind of behaviour from her. He knew it she missed him alot yet she neglect everything in his absence.

Now take care of her. I'm going in my room,I told butler to made khichdi for her. She is only allowed to eat healthy and lite food.  She patted his cheeks and left from there.

When will you remove this saline? Asked sidharth to nurse. This is last one sir. She answered.

Could you please tell me about her medicines. He said
Sidharth i know konsi kb laini hai.. said shehnaaz

He Royally ignore and look towards nurse, she understands him and told him about medicine. Even their is four pack of Powder which he have to pour in like warm water and then she will drink. He listened to her carefully.

Sid picked his towel and clothes and moves to bathroom to take bath.

Shehnaaz was continuously staring him when she picked his clothes from wardrobe. She repent on her decision not to tell him about her condition.
I should not stop mom from calling him , I can't take his ignorance. I know he is controlling himself in front of me but I don't want to give him tension and I know this deal was very important for us. I need to manaofy him. It's first time sidharth is ignoring me I can understand what he feels.

She was in her thoughts when tear escaped from her eyes.

Then she heard sound of door knob of bathroom. She wiped her tears when she saw him , she don't want him to see her tears. Although, sidharth noticed her tears and move close to her and hold her in his embrace tightly.

No matter how much angry he is but he can't bear a single tear in her eyes. She is his jaan ,his baby he knows he was also at fault. He should not leave her like this. He pulled her close to him.

Nurse left to give them some privacy.

When he pulled her she hissed in pain because she has severe pain on her arms.
Hey what happen bcha ? Did I hurt you ? He asked her worriedly.

You can never hurt me sidharth it's just because of swelling its paining.

Now take rest for sometime I'm going to meet mom dad. He kissed her forehead and made her lay down on bed.

No first tell me you are not gusse with me and you will not ignore me. Jab tu mere saath baat ni krta mere yahan dard hota hai. She pointed towards her stomach.

Gadhi... Nhi hoon mai gusse aur I will never leave you alone from next time. I'm so sorry meri jaan , I should look after you.

Don't say sorry sidharth I know this meeting was important and congratulations you crack this deal. He raised his eyebrow and said I didn't told you about meeting so how do you know.

Because I know my hubby is best in everything. He is the sidharth Shukla nobody can beat him. He smiled on her response ... Kissed her forehead.

He strokes her hair and said now let me go.

Jldi aana please 🥺 ... Said sana

Ghr mein hi hoon meri jaan now close your eyes and take rest. She cutely bobbed her head.
He pecked her lips and left but not before giving instructions to nurse to take care.

❤️

Do you like this part?