part 42

Sorry guys last part mein likhna tha I am not going to end this story. So note the word not * but I want good response.
Any bengali or Marathi here?
Sb ki story delete ho rahi hai I'm so worried.

Continue...

He was busy in his thoughts he was thinking about everything which happened between them since their excursion.

His pov

I felt so blessed to have her undoubtedly she is my lil munchkin but I love the way she handled me and took care of me. Honestly I was flabbergasted when she gave me surprise on my birthday , I was on seventh heaven because I'm not a kind of person who is fond of celebrating with many people. I usually celebrated my birthday with mom dad and my close friends only. When we reached Austria I was shocked at first however when I came to know about that it's all her plan and strikingly Dad supported her and that was another shock for me. I was delighted that she mixed up with my family but I didn't expect it from mom dad they should tell me. He frowned like kids. On my birthday the way she gave me presents and most importantly the way she treats me I felt so special. Indeed she treats me alike some Prince. Let me not forget to mention our first night, she took this step at first I felt hesitate because I don't want to cross my boundary. Obviously I wants to do all these things with her , she is irresistable and I know how I controlled myself whenever she was around me. She allowed me to touch her especially worship the goddess to which I devour every second. That night we made love with each other I was glad that she was virgin, I felt proud on myself that I was the first one who touched her like this but when she cried because of pain I knew that it will happen idk why but it hurts me. I asked her that we will continue it later but she was so adamant so I gave in to her demand. She is definitely epitome of beauty not only from outside but inside also. If she was not virgin I will treat her same way it doesn't change my love , my feelings for her but when I saw her blood on my boner then I didn't want to rush things. It's impossible to win in front of her. Overall our trip actually first trip was wonderful ,we enjoyed alot and I love her company. I can share whatever I want to share with her without any hesitation. When I told her about my past life I was worried about her reaction but she listened me calmly and didn't react the way I was expected , she maturely handle this matter. I realised no matter how chubby or bubbly she is but my girl is very strong. And now I am fretted because it's the first time after our marriage I'm going somewhere without her, I can understand her feelings but I can't take her with me as I have back to back meetings. I will definitely try to finish my work asap because I can't see her sad. I already told everything to her bodyguard and manager to take care of her in my absence even mom and dad are there but still I don't want to leave her alone.

He looks at her she is hugging him tightly in a deep slumber he softly pecked her forehead and mumbled "I love you jaan" .

(I forget to mention his pov so I add in this part)

In morning shehnaaz woke up and start crying silently as reason was obvious. She don't want to show her condition to him right now she too knew that he will feel bad if he saw her weeping like this, so she wiped her tears and start tracing her fingers on his abs bcz they both were naked under duvet. She want him to make love to her , she badly needs him. She kissed his small buds and sucking his sensitive area. He woke up with a jerk when he felt something wet , he opened his eyes and looks at her elegant wife who is busy in sucking his manly bud. He knew the reason so he let her do whatever she wants to do. He start stroking her hair, she looks at him and wished him good morning. He took her over him and hold her tightly. Her head was on his chest and his arms wrapped around her fragile figure.

He cupped her face and ask are you fine? She bobbed her head.

He was so hard on her last night and he knew her private part must be swollen. He already brought oinment for her.
He made her lay down on her back and opened her legs widely. He took oinment from drawer and softly applied it on her lower part. When his fingers were touching her womanhood she felt butterflies in her stomach,she clutched bedsheet tightly nd bite her lips to avoid her moan. He looks at her and he was feeling himself getting hard but he controlled because his Desires are nothing in front of her. His gaze move to her breast which is also red because of his last night assault and his fingerprints were still there. He lay over her and his face was on her soft twins. She covered themselves with comforter and start ruffling his hair whereas he was feeling so relax. He loves it whenever she massage his hair with her soft fingers.
He grabbed her one bosom in his hand and ask her .... Can I?

She understands immediately what he wants so she herself took her bud in her forefinger and thumb and slide in his mouth.
He sucks them for sometime only as he know her nipples are also sore.

He kissed her lips and then cheeks.
Let me take shower I'm unable to control myself now. He said and she blushed on his bold statement. He made her wear his shirt.

They both ger freshened up and joined others on dining table for breakfast where he told his parents that he is going to London for nearly 5to6 days. Firstly rita g was upset she was thinking about shehnaaz and being a mature and sensible shehnaaz understand why she behaves like this.

Mom we will enjoy our girls time. Sana said
With a million dollar smile on her face.
She was hurt from inside but still she pretends herself strong in front of everyone.

Why not I would love to spend my time with my daughter. Rita g respond with same enthusiasm. But she knows how she must be feeling.

He is going by tomorrow so after chit chatting with fam they left to office.

Don't report my story plzzz if you are not comfortable you are free to remove my story from your reading list.

Plxx follow me 🥺🥺