part 58

Hello everyone how are you guys? I want to start new story will you guys support me? As this story have only 5 to 6 updates then I will end this one. 

So just let me know if you want me to write new story.

Back to the story:

Sidharth has basement in his building
So he told his PA to cage paras and his employee who betrayed them.

He knows his assistant will handle this matter so he don't need to worry about it.

Don't beat that guy more than require because he might helps paras in this for money so leave him after threatening. But don't leave that bastard paras he dare to mess with my wife. Beat him as much as you can and I want to buy all the shares of chabbra 's understand?
He told his PA.

PA: don't worry sir I'll handle this matter.

Sidharth nodded his head.

It was already evening so he called his parents to inform that today he and shehnaaz will not come home.

He went inside the room where shehnaaz was sleeping and took her in his arms and moved toward parking.

He told chauffeur to drive the car and shehnaaz was sleeping in his lap. He was continuously kissing her facial features.

In no time they reached one of the seven star hotel which is owned by Shukla's.

He took her to the presidential suite and made her lay down on the bed.

He called his mother so that she can send extra clothes for shehnaaz and him with driver.

Shehnaaz was still sleeping because she was really exhausted because of today's issue.

Meanwhile Sidharth was in the shower and here in the room shehnaaz oper her eyes and she got confused after observing her surrounding.

I was in Sidharth's cabin 's room when I slept who took me here. She was confused when the door of washroom opened and Sidharth was standing in front of her eyes in his famous grey shorts his upper body was naked.

Shehnaaz is drooling over his well built body with open mouth he was not looking less than any Greek god.

Wifey stop staring I'm all yours baby. You know that right. He said with his all time famous smirk. She blushed on his statement.

He goes towards bed took her in his lap Kissed her forehead and gently sucked her both lips. She makes a cute pout because he didn't give her chance to kiss him back.

Bebu why we are here? I want to go to home. Shehnaaz said.

We will do this your question answer session afterwards for now you just go and get freshen up and changed your clothes. He give her night wears to him .

She left without arguing because she also wants to take shower and wear comfortable clothes.

He ordered food for both of them in the room after taking shower they both finished their dinner in silence. Shehnaaz was still affected by the incident and he knows that. Before discussing anything with her He wants her to have food.

Shehnaaz was standing in the balcony and was gazing at stars and Sidharth came towards her and hugged her from back and placed his chin on her shoulder.

Kyu soch rahi hai baby ... And usse pehle tum pucho Mai tumhe bta du ki uss employee ko Maine punish ni kiya and mom ko Maine inform krdiya that ki hum nhi ayenge ghr aaj....

So ask me anything now.

She smiled at him the way he justify himself in front of her. He turned towards him and hugged him tightly and hide her face in his chest. He too reciprocate the hug and start kissing her earlobe. She was continuously kissing his chest.