part 21

Next day shehnaaz was the first one who woke up she found herself in his embrace. She felt delighted when she look towards her hubby who is sleeping like a cute baby with open mouth and his messy hair.

She kissed on his cheek and placed pillow on her side.

She freshened up and wore black color suit with gold earrings.
She applied little make up on her face and get ready.

Sana move towards sid and sat on the edge of the bed start ruffling his hair.

Sana: bebu wake up office v jana hai na she continued massaging his head

Sid: he stirred in sleep plz thodi der sone do

Sana: aapko workout ni krna ajj

Sid: he moved close to her and placed his head on her lap
Firstly she was surprise then she continued her work.

Sana bend down and place kiss on his forehead and he snuggled more in her tummy , small smile played on his lips.
He kissed on her stomach she blushed 🤭

Sana: now get up nd I am going

____________________________________

Shehnaaz went downstairs and greet her in-laws.

Sana: gud mrng mom nd dad she touched their feet

They enjoyed their morning tea when suddenly rita g uttered:

Sana bche tumhari pehli rasoi ki rasam ni huyi ...if u know how to cook then we will perform this ritual today itself.

Sana: yeah mom I have a dabhand in cooking....
Tell me kya bnau

R: jo tumhara dil kre vaise sid ko gajar ka halwa buht psand hai

She left for kitchen and start doing her work

After sometime sid come downstairs all ready in black tuxedo looking Greek god  and greet his parents and settled on dining table with his parents.

Sana served breakfast with the assistance of maid.

They all relished their breakfast when Maid came there with bowl of carrot pudding
She served it to all

Sana was bit nervous because it's first time she made something for her in-laws.

Sid felt ecstatic when he saw carrot pudding because it's his favourite.

They all were enjoying there dessert when ashok asked sid :

A: so kaisa lga gajar ka halwa

Sid: it's scrumptious mom thnku so much

R: thanks shehnaaz ko bol maine ni bnaya

Sid look towards her and smile while she was happy

Rita: sana beta come here ...she gifted diamond necklace to shehnaaz bcz of her first rasoi as nek

Sana felt hesitate bcz she don't want any expensive gift. So she said I don't need any gift mom I just need ur blessings.

Rita g took her in a motherly hug and kisses her forehead our blessings are always with u but it's important take this.

She took half heartly

They both left for office.

Sid has back to back meetings due to this he was very busy he even forget to take lunch.

Shehnaaz was waiting for him in his cabin as she was worried.

At 4pm when he entered inside his cabin he took his seat and closed his eyes because he was hell tired. He didn't recognise her presence.

She move close to his chair and start massaging his shoulder.
He smiled when he felt her touch.

Sg: tired?

Sid: hmm

Sg: lunch ni kiya aap ne mai lga deti aap fresh ho jao

He nodded and agreed with any argue because he was hungry.

She placed lunch on table and told his assistant not to disturb him.

They both settled down on sofa.

Sid was just  staring at food bcz he want to eat from his wife's hands.

Sid: baby itne pyar se lgaya hai toh khila v de na please (with puppy eyes)

She smiled and lovingly adoring him. She took one morsel and put it in his mouth.

He also feed her as he very know about wife that she too didn't had her lunch.

They finish their lunch (which they had during dinch) by talking about random things.

Suddenly sid asked her: rest krte hai thodi der shehnaaz chlo na please (remember I mentioned there is room in his cabin)

Sg: na bebu abhi toh join kiya hai maine so i have to go through some files you take rest for sometime...
She cupped his face in her small palms and placed a kiss on his forehead 😘

Sid: I'm the boss here so it's my order

She look towards him dumbfounded. And he smirked on her reaction.

Let's go na bs thodi der fir tum chli jana said sid

She reluctantly gave into his demand

She was in washroom while he was lying on bed waiting for his wife.

She came towards bed and settled herself on bed.
He open his arms for her and she happily placed her head on his chest and he tightly hold her waist.
He was playing with her hair.

Sid: u r looking pretty in this black attire and kissed her cheek

Sana being sana she blushed 🤭 and turn herself and now her back is facing him.

He scooped her in his embrace from back and removed her hair from her nape .
He start placing feathery kissed on her neck and shoulder blades.
While she was feeling butterflies in her stomach and bite her lips to control her moan.

He suddenly give bite on her neck and she hissed in pain
SSsiiidharthh

He sucked that area to soothe her pain.

She tightly hugged him and snuggled in his chest and placed a kiss on his heart .
He protectively hold her.

Done ❤️

I want to know sare readers kaha se ho? Apni apni  city btao and let's talk.

Baatein krte hai comments kro ache ache