part 14

Few days left for their wedding and these days shehnaaz is staying with mahi and jay because she needs help from Mahi in various things .

On the other side ashok g and rita g is busy in look after everything because it's their responsibility. Lawyer, court formalities they took care of everything.

While sidharth is busy in his office work because he very well know about his mother that she will never allow him to go to office for atleast one week.

Mahhi give all kind of necessary instructions to shehnaaz because she knows how she is.

Sidharth is desperately waiting for the day of their wedding (like all we sidnaazians are waiting). He wants her to be his officially.

Conversation bw Ashok and rita

A: rita baki ldkiyo ki tarah sana ke v toh shonk hoge na kitna kuch socha hoga usne v apni shaadi ke liye....kahin hum kuch glt toh nhi kr rahe

R: aap itna mt sochiye ...sana humein nhi btayegi hum Jante hai but bd mein bcho ko jaisa sahi lgega hum krlenge

A: hmm you are right for her everything is new she need her time

R: yup

Day before their wedding

According to Mr and Mrs Shukla before doing any auspicious  thing it's necessary to took blessings of God. There is pooja in Shukla Mansion and there ring ceremony.

Sidharth was ready for pooja and waiting for shehnaaz. Because shehnaaz will come with mahi and jay.

Nandini and Manik is staying at Shukla mansion because of their wedding.

Nandini wear red color saree and she was wearing his jhumka and then Manik entered in room. His wife is looking breathtaking hot in red saree he was continuously staring at her. She blushed because he noticed his intense gaze on her.

He move towards Nandini he hold her waist and grabbed her towards him. Put her hair strand behind her ear.
He move towards her face he said you are looking gorgeous nandu .
She put her hand on his chest to push him but their proximity hypnotise her .

Nandini flushed

He cupped her face took her lips in his. His thumbs stroked her cheeks while her hand was in his hair. She pulled him toward herself to deepend the kiss.
He sucked her lower lips and she was sucking his upper lips. Their lips were moving in rhythm.

She broke the kiss they both were breathing heavily.
He placed his forehead on her. She looks in his eyes and said love you to him.

You are looking handsome hubby. Said Nandini

He kissed on her cheeks and said chle ?

She stopped him because she knows he spoiled her lipstick she need to apply it again.

Then they both reached in living area.

_______________________________________

Sidharth eyes were searching for shehnaaz because he badly wants to see her.

Then manan noticed him and they know about the reason of his restlessness.
They tease him

M: someone is desperately

Sid give him death glare while Nandini chuckled.

N: patience rkho sid aajeyegi shehnaaz

Sid just smile in response

Rita g came there and asked him to call jay.

When she was talking with trio there eyes moved towards entrance because tara was crying.