part 25

They all settled on bed cum sofa which is placed in theatre room and they were cozily sitting with their respective partners.

They all decided to watch romantic movie "The Princess bride".
(I never saw this movie so not going to expalin further. One more thing sari fan fiction mein horror movie dikha dikha ke bechari sana ko drate hai so hum romantic movie hi dekhenge ok?)

Sana was enjoying her icecream while all other were engrossed in movie and sid was doing his all time favourite job means staring his girl. She dipped her fingers in ice cream tub then suddenly icecream dropped on her neck bcoz she is eating so fast.

Sid's gaze shifted towards her neck his eyes filled with desires he badly want to suck all the icecream from her neck.
He look towards his frnds and when he noticed they also cuddling with their partners and engrossed in movie so he took it as chance and now his head was on her neck . He was licking and sucking all ice cream whilst she felt different kind of sensation in her stomach. She leave that ice cream tub and placed her one hand on his nape and with other she is massaging his hair.
He was continuously sucking her neck with his expert tongue and she bite her lower lips in order to control her moan.
He look towards her and she was feeling shy because of his intense gaze.

He looks at her lips he badly want to suck those juicy lips which is only his only he has right to touch her suck her lick her and only he can do worship of her body.

He suddenly felt so possessive towards her he dominantly smashed his lips on her and she tried hard to match his level but alas she failed. He was aggressively nibbling and sucking her lips. He bite her lower lips and she moaned in his mouth and he entered his tongue inside her mouth their tongues were fighting for dominance. They were so engrossed in eo. He broke the kiss when he felt she is not able to breath.
Still he was licking her lips with his tongue and said "you are only mine" and rested his forehead on her.

She pecked his lips and said : I am only urs bebu

He smiled after listening her response

Sg: movie dekhte hai na plz

He nodded his head

____________                                 ___________
Sana's head rested on his chest and she was sitting between his legs.

Their was romantic scene in a movie and sid was visualising sana and him in that scene.

Unable to control his feelings he entered his hand inside her top and start rubbing her bare waist and stomach when his cold hand came in contact with her warm skin she shivered under his touch and he smirked. He felt happy that his touch effects her so much

When he was rubbing his hand on her stomach she felt relief bcoz of her cramps as it soothes her pain.
His hand move upward and he grabbed her one twin in his hand and start massaging.

She was shocked at first but she don't want to hide anything from sid so she didn't stop him. He cupped her cheek with other palm and her cheeks were burning and we're crimson red because of blushing.

She took his hand in her  and kissed on his palm. He understand her unsaid words what she wants to convey him. He understood that she is comfortable with his touch. Took it as a chance he held her other bosom in her hand and start massaging and kneading them while she was controlling her moans. They covered themselves and due to this nobody can judge what's going under that comforter.

He kissed her shoulder blades and his hands were roaming on her bare back , stomach and her twins.

They both were not at all were interested in movie and was so busy in their own world.

Scene was somehow same with others.

Movie finished and then they all left to their rooms.

Sana was laying in his arms he was stroking her hair lovingly.

Sid: shehnaaz are you ok now? Ur pain

Sana: tummy mai hai thodi si she said with a pout

He pecked her pout and brought hot water bag for her and then he himself massaged her abdomen.

Sg: aap v soo jao ab u also need rest bebu

He obeyed her like an obedient kid

Something strike in his hand and he changed their position.

Now his head was in her chest and her hands around his manly shoulder he nuzzled his nose in her breast valley & kissed her heart shaped birthmark which is now his obsession. He bite her mark when she hissed in pain and said you are only mine baby ❤️.

With this they both slept.

Done
One more part enjoy kro 😉

I need lots of  votes on this and comments. Please🥺🥺

Give your feedback plz
❤️