part 50

Sorry for late update I was little busy now I'll try to be regular. Actually there was cousin's wedding so I was busy and my exams also as I prior mention. My result is going to declare in few day please pray for me.

Those who asked me about my well being I'm absolutely fine guys don't worry. And those who forget story please read previous part once again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ignore grammatical mistakes.

That girl scream aww sidharth it's you ... Sidharth instantly look towards her and said nidhi you here?

Shehnaaz was staring them being perplexed because she don't know about her and the way her husband is reacting she definitely don't like it.

Yes sidharth I came india last week and I'm here for month. She said and they both hugged each other.

Shehnaaz was fuming in anger due to her jealousy she can't stand by the fact that her husband is hugging someone else no matter who she is to him. Her heart dropped into her stomach and unknowingly tears formed in her big doe eyes. She looked at them she don't like the fact that girl whatever her name is , she is clinging on her hubby. Before he noticed or broke the hug with her she wiped her tears.

They apart themselves when sidharth wrapped his arm around shehnaaz's waist.
She is shehnaaz gill Shukla my wife. Sidharth introduce her to his friend, big smile appeared on her face when he introduce her to nidhi.

Hey shehnaaz I'm nidhi sidharth's College friend. She forwarded her hand for handshake she happily give in. Nice to meet you said shehnaaz reluctantly because still she noticed that nidhi is talking with her though her entire concentrate is on her husband which doesn't go well with shehnaaz.

For how long you are in india? Ask sidharth
I came here for business purposes so I'm here for 1month. Replied nidhi.

Why not you join us for dinner tonight? Sid offered her politely afterall she is one of his college mate.
Shehnaaz glared him which he failed to notice.

Not tonight sidharth I'm quite busy I would love to but I can't.

Shehnaaz took a sigh of relief

No issues I'm inviting you for dinner at home just call me whenever you get free time. Said sid

Shehnaaz badly wants to hit her head on the wall because of her husband's stubbornness.

I would love to don't worry I'm free on next Monday I will join you guys for dinner. However now I need to leave I'm having an important meeting in an hour . Nidhi said

They bid bye to eo and sid hold shehnaaz's hand they came out of the mall.

She was quiet and sidharth noticed her strange behaviour but didn't Said anything.

They reached back home.

At night

Shehnaaz changed her dress and lay down on bed and sid was working on his laptop. His gaze shifted to his wife who didn't utter a single word giving him a cold shoulder little bit he knew the reason behind her unusual behaviour. He closed his laptop and sleep beside and took her in a back hug.

Tired? He asked. She just hmm in response. He don't want to Ruin her mood more so without saying anything he lay down on bed however he does not leave her. He wrapped his arm around her petite figure and his hand rested on her lower abdomen , he slided her hair from back and start giving wet and sloppy kisses on her shoulder. She tried* to protest though he didn't leave her unknowingly she give in. His hand were shamelessly roaming on her front eventually his hand stopped on his favourite place , a loud moan escaped from her mouth when he grab her twin in his hand and press them harshly , which added fuel to his burning desires.