part 22

Shehnaaz's pov

I brought up in a orphan whenever I saw other children with their parents and relatives I always want my parents. I usually think why on earth I can't live my life like ordinary kids while all my school friends went for movie shopping and in parks with their family it broke my hurt.
No no ! It doesn't mean I feel jealous but still I felt something which I can't explain in words everyone shows their sympathy even during my college time my friend felt sorry for me. 
I am grown up now not only grown up I am a married woman now. Correction* Happily married woman.
I always try to show myself strong in front of others but still I need love, pampering attention  of a family which every children want.

After marriage I got these love and affection which I was carved for. Rita maa she is like a motherly figure to me I heard various things from my friends that how's in-laws are but I felt so blessed they treat me like their own daughter.
Whenever sid teased me in front of all dad always took my side and he used to scold him. It's not like that i want dad to scold sid but it's just like I felt ecstatic that there is someone who took my side who support me without any expectations.
Sometimes I felt if my father was with me he will definitely like dad.

I remember we were enjoying our brunch on Sunday and sid was teasing me on dining table but dad literally scolded him and whole day me and dad were roaming in home together. I didn't spend time with him instead I played chess with dad and mom told me Stories about sid's childhood.

No matter how my bubba is (sid) but I think I am falling for him. I saw him many time in office yelling on employees but he always tries to control his wrath in front of me. Is not it's cute? He loves me to this extent he tried to fulfill all my wishes I asked him to give me sometime because I don't want any physical relation for now . I know he loves me but he is controlling himself for me.
He told me everything how he started stalking her. She was tickled pink obviously she will. Who don't want to be loved by their partner.

I felt so blessed that he is my life partner my bebu. I like him no it's more than like.
I wanted to confirm my feelings then I will definitely confess but for now I need bilkul thodu sa time😍.

Why only girl feel special I want to make him feel special. Yeah I will purpose him if am his queen she treats me like queen then I should treat him like my king.

End of pov

In office

Shehnaaz was in meeting whereas sid was waiting for her in her cabin.

After half an hour she entered all exhausted.

First thing she noticed when she entered her cabin was her husband.
She moved towards him and settled herself on his lap and her hands around his neck and head on his chest .

He was astonished bcoz of her bold move because this is the first when she initiate this kind of step. She always felt so shy.

She was wearing white crop top with black high waisted pants and her open hair with diamond stud she is looking hell gorgeous.

He placed his hand on her bare waist start patting her head lovingly.

Sid: what happen baby u tired?

Sg: hmm bebu

Sid: how was meeting

Sg: it was good but ought to do some more work

Sid: let's go home kl krlena aur its Saturday tomorrow we will go for shopping.
Manik and jay called me they are coming tomorrow. So we will enjoy ok?

(Sorry guys if I forget to mention jay mahi and manan chle gye the )

Sg: schii .... Mahi or nandu v ayenge
She curiously asked

He nodded

Sg: ok let's go home
Badly want to spend some time with mom dad

Sid: frowned ..hum bs pati ke liye hi time nhi hai baki sb ke liye hai 😤😤

Sg: aww mera gnda bcha gussa hogya
She kissed on his cheek
Kl sara time aap ka promise

Sid: pkka?

She bobbed her head positively

____________________________________

After sometime they reached home

They left to their room for freshened up

Shehnaaz was the first one who reached downstairs and happily hugged her in-laws.

They were enjoying their evening tea while talking and discussing about office since sid also join them after sometime.

Done
You guys want twist or direct purposer? And destination for their chotu honeymoon bs Maldives ko chod kar
Give your suggestions plz

Ignore grammatical errors

Need 300+ votes on this one
❤️