part 30❤️

They reached near a beach everything is set up there according to her instructions for their romantic dinner.

She is again confuse should she confessed her feelings first or they do their dinner and she is hell nervous she really don't know how to start this so she decided they will relished their dinner first because still it's not 12'o clock they have time to enjoy their dinner.

She told him to close his eyes and he did

She told him to close his eyes and he did. She hold his hand start walking with him and asked him to open his eyes.

When he opened his eyes he was mesmerized by the Beauty. He was admiring everything. There was nobody on beach that time because that is private beach (meri mrji). When he was admiring the area.

Shehnaaz dragged a chair for him and told him to take his seat and move towards other side settled herself on another chair.

He was kept staring her and observing her each and every action. She start serving food in two plates.

Sid: itni acchi jgah layi ho itna badiya surprise diya hai ab aap door baith kr khaana chahti hai

He quickly hold her hand and pulled her towards himself and took her in his lap.

Sid: chlo ek hi plate mein serve kro I want my wife's full attention today

She starts feeding him with her hands he love to eat by her hands. He too start feeding her.

Sid's pov

I have idea that she is going to surprise me but honestly speaking readers I love her surprise no doubt I love my wife more than anything else. When I saw her in that black dress I lost in her beauty and some gande thoughts were running in my mind on that time. I want to fuck her without any mercy because she is looking breathtaking hot and sexy . Sudden possessiveness rushed into my spine but I controlled myself since she is in happy mood so I didn't told her anything related to dress. Dress se yd aya I love my black tuxedo also which is gifted by her yeah I had no idea when she packed all this stuff but I am already Loving her surprises idk what's coming in my way but I m ready for more surprises.
When she opened car door for me I was little angry as I don't want her to do all this things but again she said she wants to pamper me . Somewhere I felt happy after listening to her response and I let her do whatever she wants to I respect her feelings nd I also special when she does all these things for me.
When we reached at our destination that's beach she told me to close my eyes and I happily give in to her demand. She dragged me with her and I was really admiring her choice and set up it's all romantic nd then she pulled out a chair for me it was my duty but she did. I want to hold her in my arms forever and my dumbo baby sat on another chair..hehehe yes u r right I pulled her in my lap nd she feed me with her hands the dishes were almost my favourite. I am impressed wifey ne sb kuch pta kra rakha tha pehle se. I m Loving it the way she is treating me. Girls always wants boys should treat them like this but na my baby girl is different she is treating me like a king bcoz she is my queen. I felt so blessed to have her in my life sometime she is just a little kid who is stubborn, naughty but in office she is fiercy lady, a great boss nd with my parents she is like a daughter whose pampered her most nd she annoy other because she has support of them. I am falling for her nd it's definitely bad one.

Pov end

After dinner

Sg: chlo walk krte hai

S: no I want my sweet dish first

Sg: what ab kya chahiye bebu?

He without saying anything start sucking her lower lips and snaked his arms around her fragile figure. They were lovingly sucking each others none of them fought for dominance this time they both showed their love towards each other with that kiss.

...
They both were walking on beach while holding each other's hand and shehnaaz took him to at a corner.

She bent down on her knees and said bebu don't interrupt me I want to say something

You know sidharth I never get this much love from anyone since my childhood I always craved for love. There was no one with me who asked me beta tumne khana khaya ja nhi, koi ni puchta tha pdayi kaisi chl rahi , na study krne pr koi ni daant ta tha , khaana khau na khau koi ni tha khilane vala. Jb tumhare saath Shaadi huyi sirf rita maa ki vjah se haan ki thi maine
You know on the first day of our wedding the way you treat me I loved it not like some other arrange marriages husband think that their wife is just a Sex toy. You are not like them you understand me , you give me time. I think I am the luckiest girl on this whole universe that I got a life partner like you. Jrur kuch ache karm kiye honge maine jo tum mile. Not only you tumhari vjah se I got mom dad who love me like their own daughter. Nandu and mahi they are more like my sister to me nd bro like jay nd Manik . I am so lucky sidharth that I got u as a life partner.
I love you so much bebu I love you I don't want to live my life without even I can't imagine myself without you.
Sidharth Shukla kya tum mujhe hamesha jheloge... Will you love me like this for my whole life

He Chuckled on her last line but he has slight tears in his eyes.

He kneel down on her level and took her in a bone crushing hug and said I love you too Mera bcha❤️

They both cried in each other's arms nd he was rubbing her back.

He forcefully broke the hug and cupped her face. He kissed her forehead first and then took her lips in a searing kiss.

Their sweet moment is broke due to the sound of fire crackers and they look at sky their it's written "Happy Birthday Sidharth"
With fireworks.

She too said on that time happiee birthday sidharth and cupped his face.

He is surprised that how his wife planned everything.
He us loving everything and most crucial her efforts the way she did everything is really appreciable.

Finally done

Honestly purpose kaise karau mujhe smjh ni aa raha tha and I really need ur comments on this part please tell me how's it.
You guys like it or not ?

❤️