part 24

Sid was sleeping peacefully while sana was turning again and again due to which he woke up. He saw that shehnaaz is holding her stomach with her one hand but still she is sleeping with frown on her forehead.

His gaze shift towards bedsheet which has blood stain and now he understood the reason behind her frowns.

Sid : shehnaaz wake up ..uttho jldi he said while lovingly patting her cheeks

Sg: she open her eyes with a jerk and said what happen bebu and suddenly hold her stomach again
She has little bit idea now that she is on her periods and then she noticed red mark on bedsheet. She felt embarrassed and scolding herself in her mind how could she forget the dates.

He noticed her dilemma and carried her in his arm , took her to washroom and made her relax inside the warm water. All this while she didn't dare to meet her eyes with him bcoz of embarassment.

Sid strokes her hair and said don't feel guilty or embarass sana and it's quite normal. Take bath with warm water you will feel relax.
He left from there not before pecking her lips💋.

Sidharth walked back in the room changed the bedsheets and replacing it with new one. He brought hot water bag for her.

She came in a comfortable clothes and look towards changed bedsheet then her gaze shift towards sid while he comes towards her and picked her in his arms in a bridal style placing her softly on the mattress.
She was in aww of her husband's caring gestures.
He kissed her forehead and asked her to rest.

He attend some phone calls related to his business.

___________________________________

In evening

Mr & Mrs Shukla leave for Bangalore bcoz of his frnds daughter's wedding.
Rita g give instructions to sid take care of himself and shehnaaz.
She said same thing to shehnaaz.

They both were sitting in living area where sana is enjoying her coffee and sid is busy on his mobile (business call)

When their frnds entered.

They all greet each other and sana serves them tea and they were engrossed in chit chatting.

After sometime girls left with sana to her while boys were discussing about their business.

Mahi: sanu kaise manage krti hai tu office or sid dono ko u knw na how stubborn he is
She has a strong bond with sana and she is genuinely concerned for her.

Sg: he is stubborn but he is mine and I know how to handle him ..u know mahi he is very caring

Mahi smiled in response and silently pray for her happiness

Nandu: sirf Caring romantic nhi hai kya sid?
She tried to tease her

She blushed on her statement in the meanwhile mahi hugged her and said don't tease her nandu.

Mahi is only jay's wife for her she is like a elder sister and mahi also treat her like a younger sister.

Nandu also joined the hug.

Then sid entered in room with a plate full of fruits and shehnaaz was flabbergasted. Mahi and Nandu look towards him with a questioning look.

Sid: I am not here to disturb you all so don't give me these kind of look girls. He brought two plates of fruits because he want her baby should eat as he very well knows about her she will offer all to mahi and Nandu since she don't like fruits much.
He placed plates on table and told them to eat it.

As expected shehnaaz frowned and said I don't want to eat

Sid: you are not well you need to eat this

She was throwing tantrums and they started arguing with eo.

Mahi and Nandu took one plate with them leave the room where as nandu want to enjoy Tom and Jerry's fight bcoz of mahi she reluctantly left.

He grabbed her hand and took her with towards sofa and make her sit on his lap.

Sid: why my baby don't want to eat haan?

Sg: I don't like this I wanna chocolates or icecream

How could he deny her as his wife first time ask him for something otherwise she never expressed herself in front of him but now because of her menstruation or mood swings she is demanding something from him.

Sid: pkka baby I will give you lots of chocolate and icecream also but you need to finish this first

Sg: promise kro ... Agr apne nhi di to ?

Sid: promise sana now eat this.

He lovingly feed her and she rested her head on his chest.

After this he pecked her forehead and they joined their Friends who were waiting for them.

Jay: aagye tum dono humein lga hum log hi vaapis chle jaate hai hmari toh ab koi value hi ni rahi biwi jo mil gyi tujhe... He wiped his fake tears and sang dost dost na raha

Shehnaaz was giggling at his overdramatic friend while sid was angrily glaring him

Manik also joined jay

M: sahi kaha jay ne...chl hum dono bar chl kr apne dukhde royenge 😂

Nandu glare him and he kept his mouth shut 😉

Mahi: jay sana is not well that's why he was with her now stop ur melodrama

Jay : kya hua shehnaaz ko dr ke pass chle ...

Sid: sale chup krja kitna bolega ....thik hai woh ab

They talk with each other for sometime when nandu said: let's go for dinner somewhere

Sid don't want sana to eat oily or junk food so he said no (how cute hai na)

M: ok then after dinner we will watch movie?

Everyone agreed to his plan

Boys arrange movie setup in theatre room (if you guys remember toh maine btaya tha Shukla mansion mein theatre room and pic v hai post ki huyi)

On the other hand girls arranging dinner on dining table.

---------------------

Sid was lovingly feeding shehnaaz while she was making face while eating

Jay said: sale mujhe toh kbhi itne pyar se nhi khilata

Mahi and sid widen their eyes in shock and others three were laughing

Sid: tu mahi ke haath khaa bey mai konsa teri biwi hoon

Manik: jay sach sach bta de abhi v teko ladko mein interest toh nhi after all sana teri sali hai aur tu ussee jealous feel kr raha hai

Mahi frowned and angrily glare him

Jay was making faces and try to manaofy(coax) mahii bcoz bnde ka mzak uss pe hi back fire krgya

Like this they all finish their dinner and changed in comfortable clothes.

Done

I need 350+ votes and 60+ comments on this please ❤️❤️❤️