part 46

I know story is going little boring bare it for few days.
No proof reading and ignore grammatical errors.

Shehnaaz didn't eat properly from few days but in front of mom dad she has to eat something. Her nights went by crying for him. She usually wear his tshirt at home to feel his presence.

Next day she is coming downstairs when suddenly she felt dizzy and everything in front of her eyes look black and she fell down on stairs.
Mr& Mrs Shukla was in living room when they Heard voice they run towards their and scene in front of their eyes was not less than a shock.

Rita g called her bodyguard and he pick her up to her room. Ashok ji called their family doctor. She was sitting on bed and keep stroking sana's hair.

What does doctor said when he will come?he will be there in 20mins.  She touched her forehead and it was burning she ordered servant to bring cold water and strips.

I know she was missing sidharth and I can understand her situation but she will fall sick like this I will take proper care of her. It was my mistake I should give more attention to her.  He hugged her and said stop crying rita it was not your fault. We will take care of her, she is not only sidhart's wife only she is our daughter. Just relax if you behave like this who will take care of her.
He pecked her head.

Servant brought cold water and she put wet strips on her forehead to reduce her temperature.

After sometime doctor came and ashok ji escorted him to her room.
He checked her thoroughly and said she is so weak I think she is not taking her food properly and also she fever.

As per I know she is not having food properly from last three four days. I don't think so her energy drained in these days only. Said rita g

No Mrs Shukla she is not consuming proper diet from so long. Because of lack of calcium she is suffering like this . It's not a matter of 2-3 days. I need to give her saline and you guys need proper care of her diet. For fever I will give you medicine. Just give her lite food Like soup , juice.

They nodded.

Rita sit beside her on bed  and strokes her hair. Let's eat something rita said Mr Shukla.

No I will not eat anything if I would be little careful then my daughter will never fall sick. It was my fault sid told me to take care of her but I failed. She blamed herself for all this.

Askok ji put his hand on her shoulder and lightly squeezed it. If you will not eat anything how will you take care of her. Please have something and we will inform sidharth about her health.

She nodded her head in an understanding manner.

She told one maid to stay with her and they had their breakfast.

She darted to sana's room and sit beside her. After sometime Sana got her conscious back. She stirred and opened her eyes gradually and observed her surrounding when she looks at rita g who sit beside her.

Bcha don't move. Mom what happens to me and this salines and syringes , medicine and all asked shehnaaz because she don't know why she fainted.

This is all because my daughter is taking proper care of herself. She taunted her.

Mom don't beat around the bush and aap gussa kyu ho? She uttered cutely like a baby

She melted and Hugged her softly as she don't want to her. Jaan nikal di thi shehnaaz tumne meri when I saw you lying on stair I felt helpless. Tears tickled from her eyes.
Shehnaaz cupped her cheeks.. sorry maa and hold her both ears.

She smacked her head. You know that shehnaaz you are not only my daughter-in-law jaan ho tum meri aur tumhare papa ki. You know he loves you more than he love sidharth.
Mom if sidharth will came to know he will be envy.
They both smile since they know sidharth very well.

Now be serious shehnaaz and listen to me you fainted because you didn't take care of yourself. I thought you are mature enough to take care of yourself but na I was wrong. Don't worry now I will not leave you for a second.

Mom sorry last time aisa hua pkka promise agye se I will take care of myself. Schii.

Let me brought food for you. She put extra pillow on her back so she can sit properly.

..........

Mom I don't like this soup please I want something spicy. She said when rita g try to feed her soup.  Shehnaaz are you for serious you have fever and you are so weak. You are not going to listen me na let me call sidharth.

No mom please don't tell him. I don't want him to leave his work for me please. He will take tension and I don't want that.

Ok I'll not tell him but you know that he will come to know about this soon . And you you need to listen to me finish this soup and I will call nurse to change your drip.

She nodded like a cute baby.

In London

Sidharth cracked the deal and he is thrilled because of his victory as there were many renowned businessmen yet he manage to crack this deal.

He called his manager... we get this deal and I don't to stay here more let's go and arrange everything and disconnected the call.

He hurriedly darted to his penthouse and packed his stuff. I will give surprise to everyone I will not tell them that I'm coming. Shehnaaz will be so happy to see me but she didn't call me today. Well it's better for me if she will not call me then she remained unaware about my journey. It's good I'll  just leave text to her.

I'm stucked in important work baby and my mobile phone's battery is low. I am fine so don't worry about me. Take care and miss me.

He sent this message to shehnaaz.
Waiting for his manager's call , he was getting impatient he badly wants to see her. After sometime he received his call and left to airport, arranging ticket was not a issue as he reached there by his private jet.

When shehnaaz recieved his message first time she felt happy. She thought now he will not call me I'm glad because I don't want to tell him lie.

Shehnaaz have your medicine and take rest for sometime. She have her medicine and she hits a sack because of tiredness.

So tell me how will sidharth react. ?

❤️